Galih Posted July 9 Posted July 9 I am located in Australia but only have Tyro available in the payment type
Shinjin Posted July 9 Posted July 9 Hello, Please check your Back Office now, you should be able to see the Smartpay and the Sumup payment types as well. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
POSXPOS Posted September 29 Posted September 29 "Hi, I am an Android user operating a business in Australia. I cannot see SumUp in my Back Office Payment Types or on my POS app checkout screen.I tried all optionns available. Still nothing.
Shinjin Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Hello @POSXPOS, Please check your Back Office again, and you should now have the ability to use other payment types that are currently available in your region. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
POSXPOS Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Can you please confirm what options we should have in the payment section. I can see Tyro only. NO smart pay and NO sum up. Would you please clarify if we can integrate with them or not. Simple YES or NO will help .
Shinjin Posted Thursday at 10:05 AM Posted Thursday at 10:05 AM Hello @POSXPOS, You should now see Tyro, Smartpay, and SumUp payment type options for your Loyverse account registered in Australia. Please let us know if you still have any additional questions.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now