Redeeming points

PorterCoffee

Hi there,

I have set up a points system in the back end, and have just set up a test customer. The customer has purchased approx £20 worth of items, and has accumulated 1.03 points. When I go to "redeem points", there is no value. It just reads £0.00. Surely this is not right, there should at least be a small amount accumulated?

If someone could help point out where I've gone wrong, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hello
At the moment, if you are using the Loyverse POS App on iOS devices, after you click the REDEEM POINTS button, you need to type the amount you wish to redeem manually.

If you are using the Loyverse POS App on Android devices, after you click the REDEEM POINTS button, it shows by default the maximum amount you can redeem for the current transaction using the customer's accumulated points. You can change the amount the customer wishes to redeem manually.

Thanks for your reply. So how do I work out the amount that they are able to redeem; as it doesn't tell me the total amount their points are worth, it just tells me the amount of points they have? Do I have to calculate the amount based on the number of points they have? If so, that's quite a tricky calculation to do in the middle of service.

21 hours ago, PorterCoffee said:

Thanks for your reply. So how do I work out the amount that they are able to redeem; as it doesn't tell me the total amount their points are worth, it just tells me the amount of points they have? Do I have to calculate the amount based on the number of points they have? If so, that's quite a tricky calculation to do in the middle of service.

When you will try to redeem the accumulated points, the system will not allow you to redeem more than the customer has on her loyalty points balance.