Combo meal with Toys (like happy meal)

Rens

My business focuses on catering to kids as our target consumers. We offer combo meals featuring their favorite foods, along with additional add-ons where kids can select a free toy of their choice with each purchase. I aim to give a variety of toy designs for them to choose from. Additionally, I want to implement a system to monitor and track the sales of each toy design weekly, enabling me to generate reports for inventory management purposes. This data will help me make informed decisions about restocking from our suppliers. Can Loyverse help me with this?

• Like 1

Hi there!

You could try using the composite feature. I use it too for my business that's like yours.

When you make a combo meal, just make sure to list each food item individually, and then, maybe you could make the toys as the item’s modifier when ordering. From the POS app, the kids can pick which toy design they want. After adding all the parts of the combo meal,  you can activate the modifier on the item.

image.thumb.png.aea94da017ea024f946eccc79e8e3c39.png

To create a modifier, I recommend checking this helpful article which also helped me a lot with my setup: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-set-and-apply-modifiers

After every sale, you cancheck the sales of these toys by looking at the modifiers in the sales records. This can help you to see which toy designs sold more than others.

image.png.3736167c352feccbd128908828a6e773.png

• Like 1
  • Like 1