Does Loyverse have gift card capabilities? Or the ability to tailor the points for specific items?

CTAG

Is there a way to create and/or use gift cards with Loyverse? Or - I would be able to use the loyalty program if it were more customizable. Like, would it be possible to have certain items NOT be eligible for earning points? Meaning, I could create an item for sale and tell the system if that item is eligible to earn points when purchased or not. Is any of this possible?

On 7/25/2023 at 8:57 PM, CTAG said:

Is there a way to create and/or use gift cards with Loyverse? Or - I would be able to use the loyalty program if it were more customizable. Like, would it be possible to have certain items NOT be eligible for earning points? Meaning, I could create an item for sale and tell the system if that item is eligible to earn points when purchased or not. Is any of this possible?

Hello

It is not possible to create gift cards with Loyverse and it is not possible to exclude certain items from the loyalty points system. The loyalty points will be applied to all the items in the ticket.