Reporte de ventas

Kanji
Go to solution Solved by Shinjin,

Tengo tiempo usando la aplicación en la versión gratis y siempre pude ingresar a mi reporte de ventas pero ya tengo tiempo que no me genera información y solo me dice que intente más tarde.

Cuál es la solución Screenshot_20230417-063744.thumb.png.8c1c9fb1aa00d6cd67cd374be3144106.png

Hello,

Could you please change your timezone in the device settings to a similar one and then try again?

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback,

Could you please tell us where you have tried changing the timezone? Did you change the device timezone or the timezone settings in the Back Office?
image.png.31b1cd3e24d2983aa3df2ac4a5e7ce08.png

Ayer lo hice en el celular, hoy lo intente desde la aplicación como me mostraron y sigue igual.

Si desinstaló la aplicación pierdo mi información al volverla a descargar?

Para ver si así se soluciona 

• Solution

Hello,

If you are using a Ciudad Juarez timezone, you might see the error message you are seeing.

Please select another similar timezone in the device settings other than the Ciudad Juarez timezone.

image.png.d8348a8081cf15ae1e01bdb3e1929145.png 

You can also try to uninstall but please be sure that all receipts are synchronized before. Then you can log out by carefully following the tutorial below, uninstall the POS app, install the POS app again, and then log in.

Cómo Cerrar Sesión en Loyverse TPV
https://help.loyverse.com/es/help/how-exit-loyverse-pos 

• Like 1

Muchas gracias, no desinstale la aplicación, hoy cheque el back Office y ya me generó resultados.

Excelente aplicación 👌👌

• Like 1
  • Party 1