How to add the date of the report of the sales

osllb

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way that we can export the sales report? (e.g. date, SKU code, SKU name, quantity, and other sales figures that is relevant)

Yes, there is a way to export your sales reports. Just head on to your Back Office and choose a report you would like to export. An 'Export' button should be available for each of these reports:image.png.d180531239176e9aa3cfb2e13ef92c31.png

Once you click on this button, it will automatically be opened as a CSV file in Excel.

You can also have a look at a tutorial available in Loyverse Help Center as well: https://help.loyverse.com/help/export-excels

• 5 months later...

Hi, I have the same question. In the report of Sales by Items, i need to have the date of pruchase and customer name as well. Bt i cannot find these 2 fields on the right panel (Displayed fields). Is it possible to add these 2 fields (Date of purchase & customer name) in the report?

Hello there! We don't have such fields in the 'Sales by item' report currently, but I'll be happy to pass it on to our development team as a suggestion!

Thank you for your reply. Actually it will be nice to include hotels or inns in your categories of customers. I am looking forward to some adjustments to the Loyverse app to suit the needs of hotels & inns. Thank you

• 6 months later...

*Following this item*

This is the first thing that comes to mind when i tried downloading the Sales Report as this is a transactional based process. Having the Date + (optional) Customer name is a required field for the report. Thank you!