Loyverse POS using CLOVER card reader (only)

Takumi

We are just getting started with our restaurant. We've been using Loyverse POS app since our soft opening less than 2 weeks ago. Our card reader came in, but we are unable to connect them at the moment. Is there any way to connect a Clover Go card reader through the Loyverse POS system? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Shinjin! It is not the answer I was hoping for, but it is exactly what I needed to know. We will proceed accordingly. Our hope is that at some point the Clover card reader will be integrated. I understand both are POS systems and competitors to some degree. But as a card reader alone, it would be great to have them integrated. Cheers!

Thank you for your feedback,

I have recorded your suggestion and forwarded to our team.

If you have any additional question, feel free to write to us.

• 8 months later...

Hi Shinjin,

I'm using an unsupported card machine alongside my POS system. I do find it very frustrating the cash drawer doesn't open when I click card as payment method. Is there a way to make it open for cash and card payments without having a card reader connected to the Loyverse POS system?

Many thanks,

Kelly

Hello,

The cash drawer is triggered only for cash payments, not for card payments even if they are integrated.

Certain cash drawers do have manual release which can be used to open them.

I will send your feedback to our team to consider adding such a feature in the future.