Is there a possibility to adjust pricing by, for exmple 10%, on everything in the shop and choose how the amount should be round up/down?

SmokieBear

Hi, 

Is there a possibility to adjust pricing by, for exmple 10%, on everything in the shop and choose how the amount should be round up/down? 
I alway's have the same products, but for example at foodtruck festivals i have to pay at least 10% of my income, but at a different setting there is not of not much payment required. 

Thanks in advance. 

Gr

Hello! 

If you are fine with adjusting the pricing after adding all the items onto the ticket on its total amount then here is what I can suggest. 

What we are going to do is to take leverage of the "Sold by weight" functionality that allows us to calculate the price for an item based on how much it weights, and use it to calculate the surcharge/adjusting that we want to apply.

Let's say you want to add a surcharge/adjustment of 5% from the total amount. What we will do is to create a new item, call it "surcharge" and select "sold by weight". In the price field we enter 0.05, and save the item.

Now, everytime you make a new sale, you can add this item to the ticket, and when the app requests to enter a quantity amount you add the sales total. The result is that the app will calculate the 5% of such total as the price of the "surcharge" item or adjustment and add the item to the ticket. So you will get a new sales total.

This is some examples of how a receipt would look like:
image.png.285a9bc19d2250626d347c8abd20710c.png

image.png.3f8505988b15436b4b1086b2cd33ec93.png

image.png.f5c859b03c0f804bfb61801ed5e9b662.png

In each case, the 5% was calculated correctly.