Is there any option for highlight if order comes in more quantity I set?

RNZ

Hi, there

I just noticed that somehow it's very hard to see in Kitchen printer if item is more than 2

Is there any option for highlight if order comes in more quantity I set?

Using-Kitchen-Printers-10.png

Hello!

I am afraid that we do not have this kind of feature. Nor do I believe that highlighting an item in different color when printed from a Thermal Receipt Printer is possible. As far as I know, thermal receipt printers can only print black and white. 

On 9/29/2022 at 7:32 AM, Shinji said:

Hello!

I am afraid that we do not have this kind of feature. Nor do I believe that highlighting an item in different color when printed from a Thermal Receipt Printer is possible. As far as I know, thermal receipt printers can only print black and white. 

I just brought the picture. I'm not using physical printer. I'm using Ipad for kitchen printer. In this case, I don't think it's hard to give a highlight or chaning font color of the item. Isn't it?

I see, if you are referring to the Kitchen Display System or the KDS App in regards to displaying the order, then in that case, thank you for your suggestion!

Your suggestion will be forwarded to our development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan. However, please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully.