What are best entrepreneur movies?

Nick

I can suggest exciting film "Jerry Maguire " (1996) The main the hero of the film is Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise). He had an excellent career, had a beautiful bride and many friends. Once, he realized that sports agents should not just focus on money, but it's important to take care of their clients. Why watch this movie? When you go for your dream, everything else will fall into place, both professionally and personally. At the end of the film, Jerry Maguire learns this truth in his life.

I think Forest Gump is one for sure one of the greatest movies all times for entrepreneous. Jack Ma who is the biggest business man also said it is his favorite movie. Forest gump really showed some attributes that all the entrepreneours must have such as hardworking,loyalty,not distracted by other things. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/

• 3 months later...

The Big Short (2015) is so inspiring movie about the financial crisis of 2007-2008 in the United States due to the diversion of mortgage bonds. While many others did not worried about, some people still saw the impending collapse of the banking system and they have made this threat into an opportunity. This is the entrepreneurial spirit.

The movie also explains complicated financial terms and processes in clearly and easily understandable language. I like this movie.