Yoco - Sunmi Android devices

Matthews

Hello!

As of now, the  integration with Yoco is currently only available to iOS. However, I would be glad to send this over to our team as a feature suggestion. Though, I cannot promise you nor guarantee you that it will be implemented immediately or anytime soon, but we will consider adding it onto the future. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,
has there been any progress in this regard?

We have about 50 units using your platform that would benefit from using integrated Yoco machines.
I look forward to your response.

• Grinning 1
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would also really like to be able to integrate Yoco on my android device. Having to accept payments separately is difficult. The only reason I haven't just moved over to using the Yoco online store is because I can't import my stock list directly over. I have to go add 1 stock item at a time. So whoever integrates first is getting all my business.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, ThirstyNomad said:

Hello,
has there been any progress in this regard?

We have about 50 units using your platform that would benefit from using integrated Yoco machines.
I look forward to your response.

Hi, Out of interest Thirsty Nomad, are you currently using SUNMI Android devices?

Hello,
We can understand how this feature is important for your type of business. Unfortunately, is not available for the moment, but it is in our backlog already,  but we do not have eta when it will be implemented. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan.
I hope you continue to enjoy our service. If there’s anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2022 at 3:48 PM, ThirstyNomad said:

Hello, no, we have a range of Android tablets

If you are looking at dedicated POS devices, we can assist with either SUNMI Or IMIN Android devices with are Loyverse tested and printer approved. Feel free to contact me on matthew@vikingsolutions.co.za or check out our POS Depot website at www.vikingsolutions.co.za Thks