Items are disappeared in the Loyverse POS, but still visible in the backoffice

justchickthailand
Go to solution Solved by Mag,

The items show up in the back office but it's not showing on POS. I tried creating a Test item in the back office and it showed up in the POS right away...

Has anyone ever encountered this issue?

There's quite a number of variants in an item, it'll take quite some time to manually input each item it'd be great to have the imported items show.

Hello! 

Try to close and reopen the app to see if all items is able to load in to the App. You can also try to sign out of the POS App and then sign back in again as well for the sync to apply. Lastly, you can also try clicking on the "Sync" button located in the three-dotted button in the sales screen.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that a lot of items do not appear any longer in the app (I use Loyverse for 2 years now, never happened before). When I look in the backoffice / database, the items are still there. Once I edit the item in the backoffice and save it, the item reappears in the app.

Normal syncing does not solve the problem, only editing the item and saving it in the backoffice.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is there a limit on the number of items the app can show? Is it a technical issue of Loyverse?

Hello, please update the Loyverse POS for Android to the latest 2.22.4 version on your device and check the items on your POS again

I see that the app was automatically updated this morning (17-1) at 3 am. I'll try restarting my android phone, see what happens. Thanks for the respons.

1 hour ago, Mag said:

Hello, please update the Loyverse POS for Android to the latest 2.22.4 version on your device and check the items on your POS again

No, this did'nt solve the problem. I still miss items in the app, which are present in the backoffice. 

It seems the probleem started with the new version of Loyverse. Anyone else problems with version 2.22.4? I have around 4.200 items in Loyverse.

Hello, could you please send the example of your items which you are missing in Loyverse POS? Can you send screenshot of your sales screen?

I attached two files, one of the back office which shows the presence of the item Everdell. And the other shows at the same time that Everdell can not be found in Loyvers POS.

As soon as I edit the item in the backoffice, it will appear in the POS-app.

Loyverse Everdell BO.jpg

Screenshot_20220117-232645.png

• Solution

Hello, also could you please try to sign out and sign in on your POS and check the items with variants again? Please read an article on how to correctly logout from the POS https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-exit-loyverse-pos.

14 hours ago, Mag said:

Thank you for screenshots. Could you please send the name of the POS where you were trying to find the item Everdell?
image.thumb.png.8f8801ad2e62538f56521b6261c5a80a.png

It occurs in all POS-terminals. The store is Grondsels Marke and the POS I use is named 'Jan twee'.

This is a similar issue to me. Items with multiply prices - Some of the prices are missing. To resolve it we are having to sign out and in of the software. Hopefully this is resolved soon.

8 hours ago, Mag said:

Hello, also could you please try to sign out and sign in on your POS and check the items with variants again? Please read an article on how to correctly logout from the POS https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-exit-loyverse-pos.

It seems that this is the solution. Each POS has to log out and log in again. That was not needed before.