How to use Integromat to export all data to Google sheet exactly the way we export it manually?

Starup
Go to solution Solved by POJR333,

Hi guys, I have a question about exporting data to Google Sheet using Integromat.

Is there a way that I can export data (such each receipts adding and exporting out immediately) to Google Sheet using Integromat, and put all data in the way that I export it manually?

For example, once a receipt entered into the POS, Integromat catches only the new receipt right away without catching other old receipts and export into GSheet in the setting as I export it manually?

I am new to this and hope to get screen shot the model as well. Thanks in advance.

Edit: or anyway to export all data automatically to GSheet. Thanks

Edited by Starup

• Solution
On 11/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, Starup said:

Hi guys, I have a question about exporting data to Google Sheet using Integromat.

Is there a way that I can export data (such each receipts adding and exporting out immediately) to Google Sheet using Integromat, and put all data in the way that I export it manually?

For example, once a receipt entered into the POS, Integromat catches only the new receipt right away without catching other old receipts and export into GSheet in the setting as I export it manually?

I am new to this and hope to get screen shot the model as well. Thanks in advance.

Edit: or anyway to export all data automatically to GSheet. Thanks

Hi.
You can check the next template in Integromat https://www.integromat.com/en/login?go=%2Fen%2Fintegration%2F4213-add-rows-to-a-google-sheet-from-loyverse-receipts. Is it fit for your needs?

• Like 2