Settings has been done. Syncing has been completed but the total does not reflect the rounding

PrisL

Settings has been done. Syncing has been completed but the total does not reflect the rounding~ please help. Do we need to pay for this function?

Hello!

If you have selected credit card as the payment type when a customer pays by credit card and expected for the rounding to happen, I am afraid that's not possible. Just as the name suggests, the feature Cash Rounding can only happen when choosing Cash as your payment and not any other payment hence why the rounding may not be applied when you select other payment types.

But if specifically you are asking why cash rounding is not working despite selecting cash, in which case, I would like more information like screenshots of where you are seeing this.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:07 AM, Shinji said:

Hello!

If you have selected credit card as the payment type when a customer pays by credit card and expected for the rounding to happen, I am afraid that's not possible. Just as the name suggests, the feature Cash Rounding can only happen when choosing Cash as your payment and not any other payment hence why the rounding may not be applied when you select other payment types.

But if specifically you are asking why cash rounding is not working despite selecting cash, in which case, I would like more information like screenshots of where you are seeing this.

Yes it is cash rounding that is not working. 

16313319126606375923569747157948.jpg

Hello!

Once again, you do not need to pay for the Cash Rounding feature to work. Have you already set this up in your Back Office. If you haven't yet, please try to set it up by following this guide provided: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-work-cash-rounding.

If you have already, please send a screenshot of the settings you have set in your Back Office so that we could check it out. Thank you very much!