How can I make, whenever a sell is being made, doesn't matter from which store

ALAFBERJAYA

How can I make, whenever a sell is being made, doesn't matter from which store, it will still take out from the same stock count.

Hello!

In this case, a suggestion is that you can create a POS as your "Store" so that you do not need to create another new store and all items for each stores or POS will share the same stock count. You can try this out first when you create a POS and log it in a new device and try to make a sale. You can also check this link out to know how to create a POS from your Back Office: 

How to Create, Activate and Delete POS 

• 1 month later...

Your suggestion is valid. But the problem is, the price for each store is different. For instance, Item A in store 1 is $100, store 2 is $73.50, and store 3 is $82.00. But, the customer will get item A from the same warehouse, so I need the stock count to decrease from the same pile, regardless from which store the customer is buying from. Can you think of a suggestion or a function that might be able to help me?

• 3 weeks later...

I see, in that case, another suggestion I can make is that you can create 3 Item A's but two of them will be Composite items. These 2 composite items will be available for Store 2 and 3 only that way, all three items will share one stock which will come from the main item A.  Also, in this way, you can have their pricing be different in each stores.

If you'd like to know how composite item feature work, please check out our guide from our help center provided: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-create-composite-item

• Like 1