Separate Tickets for each item

EUROfood
Go to solution Solved by Shinji,

The kitchen printer prints one ticket for one table - so there could be several pizzas on one ticket.

Is there any possibility to get separate tickets per item?

Because my kitchen needs one ticket for each pizza which follows the pizza with the workflow.

• Solution

Hello! I am afraid this is not possible. Once all items placed under one ticket, the kitchen printer will print only print one order and in that order contains all the items in it. What I can suggest is that you can place comments on the ticket because the kitchen printer is also able to print the comments placed on the ticket to the order as well.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Shinji said:

Hello! I am afraid this is not possible. Once all items placed under one ticket, the kitchen printer will print only print one order and in that order contains all the items in it. What I can suggest is that you can place comments on the ticket because the kitchen printer is also able to print the comments placed on the ticket to the order as well.

Thank you .... that's what I thought ... currently I can't work with Loyverse ... it's by far too simple - a lot of functions are missing ... 😟