Change Report for week to start on a Monday

TBO2020

Not sure who's idea it was to change the reports to start the week on a Sunday but it sucks...
How can this be changed
And don't say you need to change the language settings in Chrome because I have done that and it's bunkum.

Hello. 

Loocks like that you have different setting of displaying dates, times, and and other measurements on your devices. 

Back office expose data in the format taken from the regional (country) settings of the device. Please, check them on your device and make them proper.

TBO2020, I agree. 

I have changed many settings on chrome and firefox with no change seen. Supposedly Australia's week starts on Sunday, however I have always started the working week on Monday and will continue to. 

A precise answer to this question is required.

Is there anyone with the technical expertise to explain in simple steps how changing the week start day to a monday can be done?

7 hours ago, Drunken1 said:

TBO2020, I agree. 

I have changed many settings on chrome and firefox with no change seen. Supposedly Australia's week starts on Sunday, however I have always started the working week on Monday and will continue to. 

A precise answer to this question is required.

Is there anyone with the technical expertise to explain in simple steps how changing the week start day to a monday can be done?

What is the operating system of the device that you access your Back office? Windows?