Out of stock notification during sales?

Mark_Happy

Why does my item shows out of stock during sale even though the components of this item have stocks in it? For example, I have an item called Hamburgers. In Hamburgers, I have components of Patty, Lettuce, Tomato and Buns. All of these components have proper stocks in them but when I do sale for the item Hamburgers, it shows that it is out of stock.

I think we had the same problem.... and I actually found out how to fix that. If you have the  “Use productions” feature enabled for your item Hamburger, this will create its own stocks and will not have it based on its components. If you have not used the Production Feature of Loyverse nor directly change its number in the in-stock field in the item card, the system will recognize or automatically set it to 0. That’s why, you’ll have the out-of-stock notification of the item Hamburger during your sale. Be sure to have the hamburger stock available either by entering its stock in the in-stock field or better yet, use the production feature. Otherwise, you can just disable productions from Hamburger and it will revert back to basing the availability of Hamburger towards its components.

For your item Hamburger, can you make sure that the ingredients stock is enough to make the number of units your selling?