Items and Categories assigned to a certain POS

Cornerstore
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

Hello,

I have 2 POS tablets and 2 kitchen printer tablets. I am trying to find a way to assign certain products to a specific printer. Right now any product I create syncs across both POS devices. I will have 2 people taking orders at our counter but the orders need to go to their respective printers and the items can only show on their respective POS. Do I need to make more than one Loyverse account? That seems like a odd strategy. I feel like I am missing something, any help or info would be appreciated. Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

In the case you would like different items printed on different Kitchen printers but be available on all POS, then you can add those to different categories -> then different printer groups -> and assign each group to its respective printer

image.thumb.png.d120c0de61b53dfed19d211a0443090b.png

If you would like each item to be available on one POS and not the other, then you will need to create a new store from the back office and have each POS log in to its store and see only the items available there. 

Please refer to this link for more information How to Create and Manage Multiple Stores under One Account

image.thumb.png.5d0a9915ede446da1b011b4feb5f8930.png

We need an option where 1 item can show up on multiple kitchen displays. We are using product as a table number (eg. Order.1, order.2. etc). We do it because its much faster than saving a ticket. So we need this product (which is just an order name or number) to show up in kitchen display and also in bar display etc. Can you make changes so we can allow an item to be "printed" on several displays?

If the Kitchen Displays are set to print the same printer groups then they will reflect the same items on both 

image.png.d3d8979f52d64cd46d9585e1d040f9d3.png

However, this will be applied to all items belonging to that printer group and it will not be possible to choose when it needs to be printed on one Display and not the other with this setting