Delivery address

SanasFishBar
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

Hi thanks for your help so far and however we need to be able to input customers address and then be able to search under customers address. I have been unable to find this facility is this available We also need option to charge delivery charge depending where the delivery is. This is vital for our business please advise.

• Solution

Hello, dear user

When you create a customer, you can enter his address into his profile. But at the moment it is not possible to search for a customer by the customer's address.
https://prnt.sc/tlozf2

About the delivery charge depending on where the delivery is:
You can create an item and call it "delivery charge". You can set any price for it or even indicate the price at the time of the delivery.

image.png

Thank you for your reply. 

What I am hoping for is to be able to have customer address on the order they place. I have a fastfood takeaway delivery service when a customer calls I want to be able to take orders over the telephone so we would usually take their contact details and delivery address and then right down customers order this would then be cooked by kitchen staff and then the order is given to the delivery driver. The address and order need to be on the same page does this system allow this 

• 1 month later...

La app funciona perfecto, felicitaciones por el buen trabajo realizado, en mi caso tambien seria de utilidad  que la dirección y telefono del cliente salga impresa en el recibo,asi el delivery que hace el reparto pueda ver donde es la entraga o llamar en caso de algún inconveniente, gracias x su atención