Variants for Pizza

Lucky

Hello,

How can I add several variants to several pizza for example variants: Tonno, tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni cost 2 dollars, link these variants with Pizza Magherita, Pizza Tonno, Pizza Salami, etc.?

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tomgreef
      My situation is the following: I want to sell Whiskey, but I could sell it with the following options: Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Water and On the rocks (for example). I know I can make variants of an item, but how would it be possible for me to keep track of stock if I'm creating a new stock for each variant. 
      So basically, If i order a Whiskey Cola, then stock should be removed from Whiskey and from Coca Cola (Which is a separate item, but we use it as an addition / variant to the Whiskey).

Could anyone help to find a logical solution to this? Or would I simply have to substract (each day) all the mixes variants to the original items?

Thanks,
      Tom.
    • By rsjvicky
      Some of my items have three variables i.e Length, Breadth, Thickness. Is there way to enter these variable values at POS counter. The price is also variable 

Example Item name : Mat
      Enter length, breadth, thickness and price at the counter?
    • By Downtime
      I create an Item, say a T-shirt.
      I want to create some variations, for example, Color, fill it with Black, Grey, White. Save the item.
      I forgot that I also need a variation for Size. I want to go back and create another Option for size, but I can't. I can only add to the Color variation. I have to delete the T-shirt item and start over.
      Is there a different way?

• By Durant
      Every year around Christmas time  Products like Coca-Cola and Sprite  comes in to minimarts , supermarkets bars  with a different label carrying a different barcode from the pervious one.
      does loyverse accommodate for items carrying two different barcodes ? in other point of sale systems they used  (link to) or ( Alias) to pair the two barcode to one item.
      is this something Loyverse is looking into or already have establish  it would also be a benefit for customers  that can be added to the advance inventory 

Loyverse Point of Sale