Variants Keep Re-Appearing

LepusSeafood
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

Hi there, 

Just had a quick question regarding variants - we have multiple items which previously had 2-3 variants per item, however we have since deleted the variants so that there is only 1 per item remaining. Periodically however we've noticed that those 2-3 multiple variants keep re-appearing on the App, however the item variants in the web login appear correctly (ie only 1 variant per item). The items in the App also correct themselves to 1 variant after an export/import of the items list. 

Would there be any way to keep the items in the App correctly reflecting the single variant per item without having to export/import the items list each time? 

Thanks for any info on this! 

• Solution

Hello, 

Did you notice any pattern to when this is happening? Also, I would recommend logging out of the back office, after making sure that all receipts are synced, and then log back in and see if the issue occurs again.

Please refer to the below link on how to correctly log out of the back office

How to Sign out from Loyverse POS

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Variants that have been deleted (In back office) are reappearing. for example I had 6 different Flavours of Slices. I have Deleted 2. Instead of 4 slices showing, I still have 6 on screen but only 4 showing in back office. 

also, for example. 4 variants are created. 3 are deleted but the 4th will not delete from the variant section. I have to delete the item completely and recreate the item. 

On 7/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, PEB said:

I have the same issue. Variants that have been deleted (In back office) are reappearing. for example I had 6 different Flavours of Slices. I have Deleted 2. Instead of 4 slices showing, I still have 6 on screen but only 4 showing in back office. 

also, for example. 4 variants are created. 3 are deleted but the 4th will not delete from the variant section. I have to delete the item completely and recreate the item. 

Could you try syncing your POS please? it could be that the POS has not yet synced the updates made on the back office

Here is where to find the sync button 

image.thumb.png.10c06d3e578632380e9f89ae03d4b350.png

• 1 month later...

True variants in the POS will keep appearing after deleting in the back office, until you delete Loyverse from your POS and re-install Loyverse.

When you re-install Loyverse on the POS it loads a new item file that does not contain your deleted variants.  It is not enough to sync, sync only makes sure you have any new data, it does not remove the old data that will keep reappearing until you delete it by uninstalling Loyverse from your POS.