How can I set up a voucher system on Loyverse?

Peb94
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

How can I set up a voucher system on Loyverse? During the Coronavirus lockdown we are offering pre paid vouchers so that when it’s all over the customers can use vouchers to purchase drink etc in our club but not sure if Loyverse has the facility to monitor this! I don’t want to use the discount option as although it will reduce the stock levels it would alter the profit margins which is not what we need. Is there a way of setting up a pre paid amount to match the pre payment for each individual so when they purchase goods via voucher it will reduce the amount banked automatically

thanks in advance

peter

Hi Amirah, Thank you for the suggestion but not sure that would work as I need to allocate a customer to a total voucher amount and as it’s used it’s removed from the total. An example would be that Mr A has a voucher credit of £100, he buys a round of drinks costing £10.25 leaving a credit balance of £89.75 and so on! I was hoping that Loyverse could monitor showing a credit balance after each transaction per person with voucher so that staff would know when end balance of credit reaches £0 or a minus figure. It probably isn’t available on Loyverse so may have to go back to the manual route of pen and paper 😆 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My club has been using a POS that looks very similar to LOYVERSE and was using "Store Credit" as a payment system, where members could pay with cash or credit their accounts for use of the credit (like the above voucher idea).  This facility has now been removed by the provider and has broken our system.  like the above, we would like to have a couple of items that would be say - cash 100, cash 500, cash 1000 which members could purchase and give them the equivalent loyalty points for members to use against their orders.  Is it possible in LOYVERSE to have only specific items get loyalty points instead of the points being calculated from all the items in the order?  or is there an option to add loyalty points to customers manually?

Hello!

Specifically speaking, I am afraid that we do not have such feature as the one you have described. Loyalty Points in Loyverse is being calculated based upon the percentage of the total amount the customers have purchased and thus you cannot be able to add the loyalty points manually. Well, technically you can but, you'll have to go all the way to the Back Office to manually change the loyalty points of each of your customers.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 9/27/2021 at 11:09 PM, Shinji said:

Hello!

Specifically speaking, I am afraid that we do not have such feature as the one you have described. Loyalty Points in Loyverse is being calculated based upon the percentage of the total amount the customers have purchased and thus you cannot be able to add the loyalty points manually. Well, technically you can but, you'll have to go all the way to the Back Office to manually change the loyalty points of each of your customers.

Yes, like mentioned above, I adjust loyalty points in the Back Office on the Customer Card or on the exported Customer CSV files.