How can I see the total daily card payments for each store?

Eco_Market

Hello,

You can see the daily card payment for each store in your Back-office->Reports->Sales by payment type.

You can choose the date you want to check and the store in the filters. You can do this for each store.

image.png.78b7bb02796f6cb425c360c0b1a1d26e.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Beckwith_Kitchen
      By Beckwith_Kitchen
      Hey Everyone,
      I'm setting up a Loyverse POS system for the business I work for. I'm using Star Pop and an Ipad. I need to get a report at the end of each day with the sales, and amount we collected in sales tax.
      Is there any way we can have the POS print out a sales report on the receipt paper?
      If not, how am I able to print out the reports that I generate in Backend? All the I can seem to print is screen shots, which doesn't give me all the sales
    • andres
      By andres
      The Back office is your web-based office, working in synchronization with the Loyverse POS App
    • andres
      By andres
      Businesses, such as cafes, restaurants, and retail stores would normally create a work schedule for their employees based on shifts. Shift Management in Loyverse POS allows you to check the performance of your employees during a particular shift and track cash that goes in and out of your cash drawer. 
    • Samanta
      By Samanta
      Do Loyverse POS reports help analyze exactly which products have sold better?
    • Till
      By Till
      I'd like to know if it is possible for an employee to see stock in other stores, so a client can be redirected when a certain product is not available anymore, but in another store.

Loyverse Point of Sale