How can I see the total daily card payments for each store?

Go to solution Solved by Mia,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello,

You can see the daily card payment for each store in your Back-office->Reports->Sales by payment type.

You can choose the date you want to check and the store in the filters. You can do this for each store.

image.png.78b7bb02796f6cb425c360c0b1a1d26e.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Samanta
      Do Loyverse POS reports help analyze exactly which products have sold better?
    • By Till
      I'd like to know if it is possible for an employee to see stock in other stores, so a client can be redirected when a certain product is not available anymore, but in another store.
    • By AndreB
      Good day all,
      At present i am looking to open a small food outlet that will house 2 different food stalls..
      I was wondering if i can just have tablet and printer to handle all the 2  stalls stales... would i be able to log in and out of each store to do sales. Eventually we will get an additional tablet and printer
    • By HabibSa
      I think it would be helpful to be able to change the average cost of items per Store.
      We co-invested on a new store to whom we sell our product with a wholesale price. Therefore, the cost of item is not the same than ours. How can we reflect that?
    • By Eco_Market
      Hello,
      If we have multiple stores under the same account, when we activate ‘Predefined open tickets’ feature, will it automatically be activated in all stores?
       Can we have different set of predefined open tickets for each store or we will have the same list of predefined open tickets for all stores?

Loyverse Point of Sale