What is the most detailed report I can get?

Nile

Question

1 answer to this question

I believe the most detailed report you can possibly get on Loyverse platform so far is found in the Receipts reports in your back office. 

image.png.2ff4b4950eea1a204b05d014778c1e3c.png

The Receipts by item report has all information concerned with the sales of an item - Payment type, Store, Quantity sold, Customer, Date, Receipt number, etc. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By One_Achord
      The amount of discount is not appearing in a Receipts by Item report but does appear in a Receipts report. Both have the Discount field in the heading of the report. Both are reports exported to .csv file. Is there a configuration issue in the back office I need to address to correct this?
    • By Nikhil
      HI
      Can someone tell me how can I know the payment type used per item. This is because we are using some items which are not ours and we would like to be able to share the revenue of sales for that item after deducting the bank commission etc.

Regards
      Nikhil
    • By fresh fusion
      I am analyzing all the receipts, and I was wondering how to add a column in my report so I can see also the category. What I am trying to analyze is the time that products are sold, but with a lot of orders, it is easier with the category.
    • By Karak komar
      I don't know how I can see the total bills like example for every day he's total sale.
    • By Uhan
      At the moment i can select the fuction but it gives the total sales by quarter. But can it give side side by side comparison of each item for monthly sales, I cant seem to find that function. Any help highly appreciated. Tq

Loyverse Point of Sale