If I have multiple stores in my account, can my items have variable price only in one of the stores?

Mia
Go to solution Solved by sidorela,

Hello, 

If I have multiple stores in my account, can my items have variable price only in one of the stores? If it is possible, how to configure it?

• Solution

Hi, 

Yes, it is possible to have variable price for your items only in one of your stores and fixed price in your other stores in the same account.

To manage this you have to go to your Back-office-> Items list, find the item you want to modify. In the item's card, in the store section, leave the field "Price" empty for the store you want the item to have a variable price. 

image.png.667895fc57a721d74e94c00ad9d7bf4a.png

You have to do the same for all items you want to have variable price in this store.

If you want to modify a lot of items I would suggest using the export/import option, because it will save you a lot of time.

You can export your items, make the changes in the column Price (name of store where you want the item to have the variable price), you have to write "variable" in this cell for all your items (those you want to modify), Save the changes and import back your items. 

image.thumb.png.9a620dc77a8e0621f5a95514943d41fe.png

• Like 1