My prices include tax but I need a report where the gross is displayed before tax

jdelgadoesteban
Go to solution Solved by Christine,

Hello, My accountant has asked me to produce a report where the sales are shown as before tax, tax percentage, total sale. Since my catalogue is configured to have the tax included in the articles when I generate the report Gross and Net profit are the same amount, is there any way of showing the price of the sales and articles before the tax is applied? this is a major feature for VAT liable business.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Javier

• Solution

Hello!

Because the Gross sales have Taxes included in the price, it is not possible to see the Sales separately from this type of tax. I can only suggest to take a tax report and make your own report manually :

Taxable sales - included tax = Sales without tax

image.thumb.png.12fde808f8b3c8dfded20bec0ed17c8e.png

For the future I will recommend you to use added to the price tax. This type of tax is not included in Gross Sales. 

Here is the link for article with an explanation about Sales summary report 
https://help.loyverse.com/help/sales-summary-report-back-office

Christine, thanks for that, unfortunately we have 3 different tax codes depending on article (general, reduced for art work and super reduced for books) so it's going to be very very difficult to do it manually but I will need to figure something out.

As in regards to changing the tax added to the price, is there ay way of applying this to all my existing products in retrospect?

Javier

Hi! I understand that it is not easy to do manually. 

Also there no option to apply changing tax to previous sales. If you will change the tax from being included in price to be added to the price it will affect only future reports 

• 3 weeks later...

One other question, we are getting a weird mismatch when our spanish VAT is applied to some articles (21%) where it adds a 0,1 unit to the total, any idea why this could be happening?

With such questions is better to use online chat support, because we need to know more details about the situation in order to help you. 

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys ?

or can we download the pdf of the monthly report with the total sales of the month and the taxes?

• 2 months later...