Can I edit shift data after it is closed if I find an error?

Brian

It's not really possible to edit any data from the shift report. In Loyverse the shift report is just information for you to make sure cash amounts are correct and warn you if there is any discrepancy. If you are already aware of the discrepancy then you know you are not missing any cash. For more detail of the day's performance, you should check the sales reports.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By EDW
      Hi, 

I would like to find out on how do I do the following. 

1) Request 1: how to do the following: 

X Closing Shift 1 : Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      X Closing Shit 2 : Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      X Closing Shit 3: Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      Z closing, it will print out  X shift 1, X shift 2, X Shift 3 combined sales with items and categories sold breakdown. 

2) Request 2: Month end closing print out from the front end 
      1st to 30th October 2021, total sales, card payment, categories and items sold breakdown for the month. 
    • By andres
      Businesses, such as cafes, restaurants, and retail stores would normally create a work schedule for their employees based on shifts. Shift Management in Loyverse POS allows you to check the performance of your employees during a particular shift and track cash that goes in and out of your cash drawer. 
    • By VinhAnTran
      Dear community,
      I would like to put a password for daily report and Shift on the device that I use for sale. The reason is prevent the curiosity from employees who want to know your income.
      Really thankful for yours help! 
      Vinh An TRan
    • By KHZ
      Payment with Credit Card does not show up at the Shift Report?  Yes, it does show up at the back office, but it is important to be included at the daily shift report.
    • By peterufa
      Is there a way to correct the sum of the shift which was entered wrong by cashier before ?

Loyverse Point of Sale