Can sales by item be printed with shift report?

Ruperdes

We run a bar and alcohol partners like to give our employee’s bonuses based on the sales of certain items per shift. They want to be payed on the spot and we need to first go it to the back office. Not all employee have access to the back office and we would like to keep it that way. What I want to do however is print the sales by item results of a shift right on a shift report. Is it possible to get that feautere in a future update ? 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

also have a question with shift reports:

1. is is possible to add shift reports to Loyverse Dashboard App?

2. Can we get detailed report on what was sold during the shift? our shift starts to work at 4 p.m. and been closed at 4 a.m. next day, so daily selling report does't work for us.

Best regards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By EDW
      Hi, 

I would like to find out on how do I do the following. 

1) Request 1: how to do the following: 

X Closing Shift 1 : Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      X Closing Shit 2 : Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      X Closing Shit 3: Total sales and categories, and item sales breakdown in numbers
      Z closing, it will print out  X shift 1, X shift 2, X Shift 3 combined sales with items and categories sold breakdown. 

2) Request 2: Month end closing print out from the front end 
      1st to 30th October 2021, total sales, card payment, categories and items sold breakdown for the month. 
    • By Beckwith_Kitchen
      Hey Everyone,
      I'm setting up a Loyverse POS system for the business I work for. I'm using Star Pop and an Ipad. I need to get a report at the end of each day with the sales, and amount we collected in sales tax.
      Is there any way we can have the POS print out a sales report on the receipt paper?
      If not, how am I able to print out the reports that I generate in Backend? All the I can seem to print is screen shots, which doesn't give me all the sales
    • By andres
      Businesses, such as cafes, restaurants, and retail stores would normally create a work schedule for their employees based on shifts. Shift Management in Loyverse POS allows you to check the performance of your employees during a particular shift and track cash that goes in and out of your cash drawer. 
    • By VinhAnTran
      Dear community,
      I would like to put a password for daily report and Shift on the device that I use for sale. The reason is prevent the curiosity from employees who want to know your income.
      Really thankful for yours help! 
      Vinh An TRan
    • By Samanta
      Do Loyverse POS reports help analyze exactly which products have sold better?

Loyverse Point of Sale