Where I can find a list of all printers which support Loyverse POS? What printer do you use ?

Andrew Weaver
Go to solution Solved by James Lavud,

• Solution

Supported Printers
https://help.loyverse.com/help/supported-printers

Receipt printers compatible with Loyverse POS on Android devices:

• Star TSP650II / TSP654IIBl (Bluetooth);
  • GP-58130IIC (Bluetooth);
  • GP-L80250II (Ethernet);
  • GP-58130IIC (Ethernet);
  • GP-U80300I (Ethernet);
  • Star TSP 100 / TSP143IIILAN (Ethernet);
  • Epson TM-T20II (Ethernet);
  • Epson TM-88IV  (Ethernet);
  • Epson TM-T88V (Ethernet);
  • Posiflex Aura 6900 (Ethernet);
  • Xprinter XP-Q200 (Ethernet);
  • XPrinter XP-Q800 (Ethernet);
  • Star mPOP.

However, for Android, you can try to connect another model, not from the Supported printers list. But be aware that not every printer may work with Loyverse POS!
How to Set Up Other Printers in Loyverse POS

These are general requirements for a receipt printer to be compatible with Loyverse POS on iOS devices:

• support ESC/POS protocol;
  • have Ethernet or Bluetooth (only recomended models) interface.

Consult printer manual or manufacturer website to see if your receipt printer fits these requirements. If so, the printer may work with Loyverse POS, however, there might be special cases. To be 100% sure, please use a printer from the list of recommended models below:

•  Star TSP654IIBl (Bluetooth);
  •  Star TSP 100 (Ethernet);
  •  Epson TM-T20II (Ethernet);
  •  Star mPOP.

In addition to the official list of printers, the Lovers can work with a mass of other devices.

But it should be noted that only in the "Other printer" mode.

I can specify here a list of printers that already work and have been checked by some users and some of them by me personally.

And also if someone has printers that are not on the list, you can write in the comment I will add them to the list

And also it 'd be good to send a link to the video where this printer works and a link to the manufacturer's website.

Let's make life better together! 🙂

List of supported printers

1. Sewoo LK-TE201 (Ethernet + USB)

2. Ronhta RP820 (Ethernet + USB + RS232) 

P.S. And also it would be great to make list for printers which doesn't work.

• 4 weeks later...

ANTIList of printer which didn't work properly

1) Printer Thermal Bluetooth BellaV ZCS 103 (China production) - printed only short receipts, but on the long receipts it printed strange symbols

2) Rongta RP58-L (Ethernet) - 57 mm (2")  also not recomended printer. It starts printing a receiptand gradually slows down until it stops printing in the middle of the receipt.

• 1 month later...

Loyverse POS has Android version and iOS version. And Loyverse POS was originally developed to work with printer from famous brand Star / Epson, the printer price is a bit high.

If Loyverse POS user is looking for a cheap good mobile printer, I will suggest our printer, we are very professional printer manufacturer and developer. you could contact us via email sales@eastroyce.com or directly read this link on our website pos-solution.net and select a right Loyverse printer from us.
If you need to select a cheap good quality printer,then please choose our mobile printer with wifi interface(model:ER-58W /ER-80WF) .

(note: only wifi interface supports iOS Loyverse POS).

Here is the video on how our ER-80WF wifi printer works with iOS Loyverse POS.

If you need to choose bluetooth interface, please just buy star printer due to iOS Loyverse POS can only work with expensive Star MFI certified bluetooth printer.

(note: must be Star MFI certified bluetooth printer)

• 3 months later...

Hey, Guys, I am looking into getting Loyverse as the POS system for my Resort. My question is if it is difficult to connect my existing brother printer which is linked to our windows PC to print out the receipts of our guest when they check out. Do you need a different software to add logos?

• 1 month later...

In order to print receipts you need a receipt printer which is connected with your mobile device (Andoid or iOS). If you want to use Windows for Loyverse POS you would need an emulator and there may appear problems when you will try to connect external hardware. Best way is to use your laptop for back office while for POS you will use some mobile device. To mobile device you should connect a receipt printer

• 1 year later...

If many of us share which printers are you currently using we could create a database of compatible printers to help many other users purchase their hardware. So please share the exact models you are using.

List of printers tested by users:

3nStar RPT010 (USB+RS232+Ethernet)

BYTES WiFi POS/Kitchen Thermal Printer

EastRoyce ER-58A (Bluetooth) 

EastRoyce ER-80WF (Wi-Fi)

Epson TM-P20 (Bluetooth (optional), Wireless, USB 2.0 Type Mini-B)

Epson TM-T82 (Ethernet + USB)

Epson TM-T82II (Ethernet)

Ronhta RP820 (Ethernet + USB + RS232) 

Sewoo LK-TE201 (Ethernet + USB)

Star TSP 650 (Bluetooth)

I am new to Loyverse and I am still testing the app for my needs. It seems to be a good fit. As for printers, I am using Citizen CMP-20BT 58 mm thermal printers. These are working great for receipts. I had 46 of these donated to me for use with a few non-profit groups I work with.

I recently bought Epson TM-T88V Ethernet knowing that it was compatible with Android. But to my surprise it's compatible with Apple/iOS as well! Used prices for this printer are around $100 on eBay making it the most economical brand name one.

I am using Taiwan PRP085 80mm Bill Printer with USB and Ethernet communication port.

Hi All, has anyone tested Epson TM-T82II Ethernet/USB Psu Black AU V2 Thermal Receipt Printer + 24V cash drawer + IOS Loyverse yet?  I have seen people tested with T82 but I'm not sure if T82 and T82II are different. I cannot return when I buy so I have to ask for your support. Thank you all!

Haven't used it.
But are there other printers available? or you are set on getting that one?

I use the Epson TM-T88V Ethernet.

it's expensive but reliable and I can get it to print logos and graphics at the top of the bills. 

used it for 7 clients so far, oldest is over a year now and no problems this far.

Edited by Puff

So far, the cheapest loyverse-compatible thermal printer that I know of is the ITPP047 from Issyzone POS and comes with usb+ethernet connectivity. Paper size is 80mm. It only costs P3899 (philippine peso).

I have a TM-T88IV with USB port installed. Do you have any issue with the printer not advancing a few rows at the end and auto cutting the receipt? For some reason the auto cut is intermittent on our setup and we often have to manually feed after it prints and manually tear off the receipt.

Use cheap 58mm bluetooth, rechargable battery NP100 printer from Aliexpress. Price was less than 40 eur with shipping. It has also a cash drawer socket, but do not know if it works. We only print reciepts if the customer demands (maybe 1 reciept per month) . Printer is switshed off and left in cabinet drawer. For the cash drawer i built an electric switch under the cabinet, that opens the drawer.

Also tested another even cheaper printer from Aliexpress ZJ-5805. works fine.

NP100

ZJ-5805

Both printers have just 1 small issue. Need to press feed after printing or the row with reciept number will be in the beginning of next reciept. It is probably an setting issue, but i have not been able to find it and as we print 1 reciept in the month, it is not an issue. We sell Ice cream...

Most of our clients use the Apple iPad 5th Gen (2017 or 2018) and 80mm BYTES Printer.

Works very well with Loyverse POS as Receipt and Kitchen Printer?

Our clients loved that the 80mm x 70mm (thicker) thermal paper roll can fit this printer. Also works with iOS and Android ?

This is printer manufacturer and developer EastRoyce

Official Contact E-mail : sales@eastroyce.com

Official Website: www.eastroyce-pos.com

Whatsapp : 008618503022541

Our Mobile models ER-58A and ER-80WF are already approved and listed by Loyverse officially.

As Printer Tech Pro, for your convenience , Let me try to explain exactly about EastRoyce printers for your selection.

Loyverse has Android version and iOS version, We will first suggest our mobile printers to you. 

Note: 99.99% regular mobile printers(including the following listed 3 mobile models) do not support driving cash drawer.

If you have project that need a superior mobile printer that supports driving cash drawer, which costs at 450~500usd/unit, contact us.

If you are looking for cost-effective model that supports driving cash drawer via Loyverse, choose our ER-80IVW WiFi Desktop Printer,it could work perfectly with both Android and iOS Loyverse POS. 

http://www.eastroyce-pos.com/thermal-receipt-printer/80mm-desktop-thermal-printer/wireless-thermal-pos-receipt-printer.html

You could also watch the youtube video how it works with iOS Loyverse POS to print receipt , print bill, print kitchen order, open cash drawer.

We have 3 cost-effective mobile models for Loyverse for your selection.(Do not support driving cash drawer)

model 1 :  ER-58A with Bluetooth interface, it can support only Android Loyverse POS, 

this model will use the paper with width 58mm ( You could say smaller), it is using normal thermal paper ( 0.15~0.7usd per roll )

model 2 :  ER-58W with wifi interface, it can both support Android Loyverse POS and iOS Loyverse POS,  

this model will use the paper with width 58mm ( You could say smaller), it is using normal thermal paper ( 0.15~0.7usd per roll )
model 3 :  ER-80B2W with bluetooth + wifi interfaces together , wifi interface can both support Android Loyverse POS and iOS Loyverse POS,  bluetooth can support Android Loyverse only this model will use the paper with width 80mm ( You could say paper is more wide , you can print more content in  each line), it is using normal thermal paper  ( 0.15~0.7usd per roll )

The package of  printer is as following (charger plug type will be the type for your country): 
1524071118.jpg.730356211ef5af97c5a790771886d7fd.jpg
As factory , we provide 18months International warranty, once printer has problem which is caused by non-human behavior during warranty period, we will deliver spare parts to repair or new printer to replace,  for free.

Hello, I know that Star and Epson printers are the best, but their price could be a bit high. So if you want to cut your expenses for hardware you can use cheap Chinese devices such as Xprinter or Posiflex Aura 69007. Actually, Posiflex printers are famous. Also, you can find all list of hardware supported by Loyverse here: https://loyverse.com/hardware I'm also wondering did you test any printer already?

Edited by James Fierra

I use the Q200 Bluetooth printer from Xprinter with my Lenovo tablet, very good.
Very fast and good printer which is sold under the name q200 on AliExpress for about $58.14

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Tina Cheng said:

Hello everyone!  Can the iOS or Android Loyverse App connect to the Xprinter XP-58IIH device?

only recommended printers
Xprinter XP-Q200
XPrinter XP-Q800

I do not know if Xprinter XP-58IIH will work, I need to test

https://loyverse.com/hardware

This page mentions "GP-58130IIC (Bluetooth);" support, but this machine has been discontinued. Now there is a new machine GP-58130IVC (Bluetooth), is there any support for this machine?
The manufacturer says that the specifications are the same, but the appearance is different.

2 hours ago, Tina Cheng said:

This page mentions "GP-58130IIC (Bluetooth);" support, but this machine has been discontinued. Now there is a new machine GP-58130IVC (Bluetooth), is there any support for this machine?
The manufacturer says that the specifications are the same, but the appearance is different.

if you have an android device you can try and write to us if it turned out

• 4 weeks later...
En 18/8/2019 a las 20:27, Tina Cheng dijo:

¡Hola a todos! ¿Se puede conectar la aplicación Loyverse de iOS o Android al dispositivo Xprinter XP-58IIH?

yo la uso y me ha funcionado bien!

On 7/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, jack.li said:

Este es el fabricante y desarrollador de impresoras EastRoyce

Correo electrónico oficial de contacto: sales@eastroyce.com

Sitio web oficial: www.eastroyce-pos.com

Whatsapp : 008618503022541

Nuestros modelos móviles ER-58A y ER-80WF ya están aprobados y listados por Loyverse oficialmente.

Como Printer Tech Pro, para su comodidad, permítame explicarle exactamente sobre las impresoras EastRoyce para su selección.

Loyverse tiene la versión de Android y la versión de iOS. Primero le sugeriremos nuestras impresoras móviles. 

Nota: el 99,99% de las impresoras móviles normales (incluidos los siguientes 3 modelos móviles enumerados) no son compatibles con la extracción de efectivo.

Si tiene un proyecto que necesita una impresora móvil superior que admita la extracción de efectivo, que cuesta entre 450 y 500 USD / unidad, contáctenos.

modelo 3: ER-80B2W con interfaces bluetooth + wifi juntas, la interfaz wifi puede ser compatible con Android Loyverse POS y iOS Loyverse POS, bluetooth puede admitir Android Loyverse solo este modelo usará el papel con un ancho de 80 mm (se podría decir que el papel es más ancho, puede imprimir más contenido en cada línea), está usando papel térmico normal (0.15 ~ 0.7 USD por rollo)

El paquete de la impresora es el siguiente (el tipo de enchufe del cargador será el tipo para su país): 
1524071118.jpg.730356211ef5af97c5a790771886d7fd.jpg
Como fábrica, ofrecemos una garantía internacional de 18 meses, una vez que la impresora tiene un problema causado por un comportamiento no humano durante el período de garantía, entregaremos piezas de repuesto para reparar o reemplazar una impresora nueva, de forma gratuita.

y tienen envío a México?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, Richard said:

I use the USB 4 POS from Makro RSA

Hi. I have the 4POS printer as well. Any idea why a printer won't cut the Kitchen Order but only cuts the receipt at the end. I have another printer that works just fine - Partner RP500. The Cutter commands are identical. 

• 4 weeks later...
En 29/10/2019 a las 13:21, buckethead dijo:

help. why does not my tablet detect my sam4s giant 100d ?

is it bluetooth? ethernet? If it's ethernet, write manually the IP address of the printer, then click on the "Test print" option. If it's bluetooth, make sure that the tablet recognize the printer from te bluetooth settings.

ethernet sir, my problem is that when i am going to print using the sam4s gcube app, it can print. however when i am going to print using loyverse app, it does not detect the printer. i did what the instuction say but to no avail.

hace 1 minuto, buckethead dijo:

ethernet sir, my problem is that when i am going to print using the sam4s gcube app, it can print. however when i am going to print using loyverse app, it does not detect the printer. i did what the instuction say but to no avail.

I would suggest you create a new question in this forum https://loyverse.town/forum/7-printers/ and provide some screenshots of your printer settings at Loyverse POS app. Someone may be able to help you if you explain more in detail.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, Purple Moose said:

I have a TM-T88IV with USB port installed. Do you have any issue with the printer not advancing a few rows at the end and auto cutting the receipt? For some reason the auto cut is intermittent on our setup and we often have to manually feed after it prints and manually tear off the receipt.

Same issue here. Wondering if you ever found a solution. Thanks.

Never did find a solution for the TM-T88IV.  Have tried different ESC codes for initial and cutter settings and reviewed DIP switch settings.  Have not figured it out. 

8 hours ago, Purple Moose said:

Never did find a solution for the TM-T88IV.  Have tried different ESC codes for initial and cutter settings and reviewed DIP switch settings.  Have not figured it out. 

Per Loyverse support, app only supports ethernet connectivity with this model. Thinking of getting a UB-E03 interface card to switch to ethernet... might help.

Thanks for replying.

We got our printer in Australia from Cash Register Warehouse. They have a write up with all compatible printers for Loyverse and we actually contacted them via email to confirm with the device we had to make sure it was going to work!. Very easy to deal with. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, loyverseuser said:

Per Loyverse support, app only supports ethernet connectivity with this model. Thinking of getting a UB-E03 interface card to switch to ethernet... might help.

Thanks for replying.

My printer originally came with ethernet.  Replaced the interface with USB when I changed the network and lost router access.  Had the same issue with ethernet.  Hopefully you won't!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone using this bluetooth thermal printer with loyverse 

MPTAL00517589-1-full.jpg.4b6392c57b70cf864e64c799d258ca21.jpg

POS-5802 

https://www.takealot.com/mini-portable-bluetooth-thermal-receipt-printer-58mm/PLID49443553?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm4TWmPmo5wIViLTtCh3CXgpJEAQYASABEgKPffD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right now I just set up an EC Line thermal printer, Model: EC-PM-80360. At first couldn´t print a "test print" once I set "Other printer", then "Ethernet", then "IP addres" and going on and on. The main reason relies about the first three groups of numbers MUST MATCH, like: 192.168.1.1 my router's IP and 192.168.100.1 my printer's IP. They didn't match. So I look into the EC Line's website about some kind of setting software tool to change the printer's IP, and BOOM, I found this: https://www.eclinepos.com/Descargas/ControladoresZip/Impresoras/EC-PM-80360/Utility.zip. That utility software enables you to reset a new IP addres for your thermal printer. NOTE: only works with a USB conection and it may only works with EC Line printers. Cross fingers and hopefuly it may help you.

Edited by Midsobe
  • Fire 1

Hi, new to this community although I have used Loyverse for a number of years. I now have the need for printers and KDS for my business.

Can anyone provide info on printers used with iOS which aren’t on the current supported printer list please? I’m struggling to find pre-owned printers from the list and new they are too expensive for what I want.

Many thanks in advance

Dylan