How is I keep the a general inventory count for each size cups when there are several different flavours that are programmed in my item list?

Tommy

Hi my name is Tommy owner of a smoothies shop.Thebproblem I'm having is that I sold several different types of smoothie flavours but I use only Three different sizes of cups which is only one inventory.How is I keep the a general inventory count for each size cups when there are several different flavours that are programmed in my item list?

Hello! 

You can use variants for this purpose, create option name size (option value - small, medium large) and another option name flavour (option value will be your different flavours). Then when selling, the inventory will descrease after completing the sale. 

However, if you don't have the inventory specified for the flavours, then you can only create different size variants and use modifiers to define the flavour. After making a sale, you can check how many different flavours you sold by going to the "sales by modifier" report in the back office.