An unexpected error occurred / Unknown error

BarTipsy

I have been trying for several times to add my credit and my debit card so I can access my backroom but it is not working. It is showing me the same error code.  Has anyone had this problem?

S__32219222.jpg

Hello,

We recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Contact your bank and check with them why the transaction is declined. We would recommend you reach the second-tier customer service of your bank and prepare some detailed information related to the transaction upon calling the bank (e.g. the amount of the transaction, the website the transaction was made at, and the time of the transaction).

2. Retry payment later, let's say tomorrow. Because if your bank sees too many attempts to withdraw funds from your card in a short time, your bank fraud system may block your transactions.

3. Try to use a card of another bank.

If it doesn't help, please contact Loyverse Support via Live Chat or by help@loyverse.com from your Loyverse account email.

Hello again,

We have investigated your account.

Please reload the browser and try to add your card once again.

Looking forward to your feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 3:46 PM, Mag said:

Hello again,

We have investigated your account.

Please reload the browser and try to add your card once again.

Looking forward to your feedback.

hi, i have the same problem, 

He tried different cards from different banks, none of them let me. Can you review it?

Hello, 

Kindly contact our team through the live chat or by email through help@loyverse.com from your Loyverse account email. 

21 minutes ago, Burimind said:

hi, i have the same problem, 

He tried different cards from different banks, none of them let me. Can you review it?