Is it possible to create a product with a negative price?

PicoMart

We are offering coupons for specific products. In order to discount the price, we want to be able to create item = '$5 coupon' and price = -$5, or item = $10 coupon' and price = -$10.

Is it possible to create a product with a negative price?

Hello!

We do not have a feature that can be able to place negative price on an item. But we do have the Discount feature that you can use to be able to deduct prices of an item. With your situation, you can use the Amount Discount where it allows users to input an amount to be deducted towards the price. You can follow this guide provided from our Help Center for more information: https://help.loyverse.com/help/discounts-modifiers

Thanks for the reply @Shinji.

if we use the discount feature- how can we trigger a discount via scanning a coupon/barcode?

ie: one barcode for $50% off, another barcode for 100% off and have it only apply to a specific product- ie:

buy one get one free donut discount, but I also buy a coffee in the same trans action that doesn’t attract any discount.

thanks

I see, then unfortunately, we do not have such a specific feature that is able to do what you have mentioned. Your suggestion, however, will be forwarded to our development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan. However, please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully. In any case, you can rest assured that this is heard by us loud and clear. Thank you for the feedback. 

Thanks @Shinji.

hopefully the product team will see this as a worthy feature to add as an extension to the current loyalty offers. It would make Loyverse a more complete Loyalty platform and  My company could deploy it to global customers.

thanks