Cameron

Item Price Override

Question

It would be beneficial to be able to change the item price from within Loyverse POS by providing a manager override/pin. This way if the price of an item is incorrect or temporarily discounted we can override that specific item once while still in a current transaction/sale. Instead of canceling the sale and changing the price from the items menu. Then redoing the sale all over especially if there are multiple items. I understand that you can apply a discount to items % wise but I instead just temporarily override the item price and adjust it only for that transaction without actually changing the price completely. For example, a customer remarks that the price of a shirt is actually discounted for $5.00 instead of the original price $10.00. The cashier would be able to override the price of the shirt from $10.00 to $5.00. When the cashier rings up another shirt it will scan for $10.00 until the cashier overrides the price and makes it $5.00. I don't know if its clear enough but this feature would be extremely helpful!

5 answers to this question

I suggest that for 1 item should have 5-10 prices that the system can config it can automatic change by specifying time, by specify date, or overide by specify rights. It's useful for promotion as Happy hour, festival or manager to discount to someone in some circumstance.

11 minutes ago, Strikzz said:

Hi. Do we know if this feature is being added ?

Sorry, we don’t have such a function yet.

May not be the right area to post but just asking here. Is there a plan to launch a web version of the application?

5 minutes ago, Strikzz said:

May not be the right area to post but just asking here. Is there a plan to launch a web version of the application?

Web version of the application is not planned.