Is it possible to have commande printer and kitchen, because if i try to create 2 printer group

Bertrand

is it possible to have comande printer and kitchen, 

beacuse if i try to create 2 printer group, im a not able to choice the same category for te both

thanks

3 hours ago, Bertrand said:

is it possible to have comande printer and kitchen, 

What is the meaning of a comande printer?

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I have setup 2 kitchen displays, 1 for kitchen orders and 1 for delivery orders for packaging.

I have 2 different printer groups. The first one for food in kitchen and the second one for drinks.

Kitchen Display is using the food category and Delivery Display is using both food and drinks category.

The idea is to display the food orders in kitchen display and the second display for delivery desk (the delivery display should have the whole order food and drinks).

The problem is that the delivery display is splitting 1 order in two receipts like in the picture below.

I have tried to create another group with both categories but it is not letting me to select a category twice.

Please advice.

Thank you.

order.png

Hello. Unfortunately, it is impossible to do so. If you have separated printers groups and unite them under one KDS, orders will be displayed in separate tickets.