How to change the POS software font size?

Marco
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Tell you I encountered the software problem, if anyone wants to increase the software font, the current software itself has no way to change the settings. But I found that you can change the font size of the Android system, you can increase the Loyverse POS software font, can almost double to double.

• Solution

In my Android 7.0 Samsung tablet, I have found this setting to change the font size in Settings: Display > Screen zoom and font.

font size level setting

There is the slider for font size level setting.

font size level setting

After changing there, font size changed on the entire system and Loyverse POS app as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

It is possible to increase the font size of the text in the Loyverse POS app by increasing it in the device settings.

Note: The built-in functionality of Android implements this option; therefore, some words may be displayed incorrectly in some languages.

For Android devices, open Settings and go to the ‘Display’ section. Open the ‘Screen zoom and font’ or ‘Font size’ menu.

fontsize01.jpg.9d74852dc85f7f4e383642f37a1d3b11.jpg

Change the font size of your device.

fontsize02.jpg.c58cff8f35aacdf0720c733a028edd88.jpg

After saving the device settings, the font size of the text in the Loyverse POS app will change.

fontsize05.thumb.jpg.a61000e300d0b38f987b098cd368ef5c.jpg

Note: Those fond settings will not influence the fond size of the printed receipts.