How Can I create a QR Code for each Receipt or printed invoice? Cryptographic smtp receipt

alsaba

Dears, 

As our TAX legal in our country SAUDI ARABIA, we have to print each invoice with unique QR Code ( Cryptographic smtp receipt ) that linked to invoice information or website that has its information.

PLEASE HELP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear loyverse,

I’m from Saudi Arabia and i have neen using loyverse for a long time now but there is a very small issue now Its about the Saudi Arabia government they need every pos system to be registered on there website so the system will get approved by them 

and i have 5 shops right now but so i must know if you will register or not so i have to check if i will continue with you or change the system  

As i know the registration is for free ! So why the delay from your side 

The link below is for the registration

https://s2c.gazt.gov.sa/A/51d94967

thank you 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello..

How do I add a QR code to the invoice

Is it possible in the app?

Or is it possible to update the application and add the QR code feature to the invoice

Tax invoice requires a QR code on the invoice to display the invoice data electronically

When scanning the QR code, the facility name should appear

tax number and tax

Also, the invoice summary and date

This is required in many tax systems.. to verify that the invoice is genuine and ensure that the invoices are not tampered with

I hope to find a solution in adding a QR code

Or update the software to comply with the tax billing requirements required by the authorities in some countries

• 4 weeks later...

We are waiting,  I have sent an email but I think the customer service team didn't know about the new feature QR CODE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Please advice me as well when a beta tester for Android may be available for Printing the QR Code at the bottom of each receipt, as requested by the Saudi Arabian Tax Authority. 

Thank you once more for taking care of your clients.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, KHZ said:

Please advice me as well when a beta tester for Android may be available for Printing the QR Code at the bottom of each receipt, as requested by the Saudi Arabian Tax Authority. 

Note. Loyverse POS for Android Version 2.21 is distributed to our users gradually and may take several days before it will be available to your Google account.

When the beta versions are ready, we will contact you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have updated to the latest Android version of 2.21 but still unable to print the QR Code for each invoice issued. Please help and advice how to print QR Code for each Invoice issued from the system as it would be mandatory by our Trade Authority. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, KHZ said:

Hi,

Thank you once more for taking care of your clients.

Tonight is 21/09/2021, 

I am daily checking if there is any new android version in google play store or in Huawei Store…   but unfortunately nothing!

Could you please send the Apk by email?

Edited by alsaba

• 3 weeks later...

i need to print the receipt number as QR code on the receipt since it will be mandatory in KSA from 4th of Dec 2021
other way me and all the customers are forced to change the system 

is that possible to do? and if yes how to do it? Thank you