Can I get an earlier version of Loyverse POS iOS of the app?

ChrisS
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Loyverse website says iOS 9 required.  Bought a iPad with iOS 10.  App Store says iOS 11 now required.  Am I missing something?  Can I get an earlier version of the app?

25 minutes ago, Andy said:

Hello. For the iPad with iOS 10, the Apple Store should automatically show the Loyverse POS app version 2.39, which works starting from iOS 9.

Thanks.  I have iOS 10.33 and the App Store brings up version 2.40.  I've tried searching for 2.39, but it doesn't show anything else.

I'm having the same difficulty. I have 2 iPads using Loyverse POS that run iOS 9. I tried downloading Loyverse onto a 3rd iPad that is also running iOS 9 and I get a message telling me Loyverse is incompatible with this iPad. Is there anywhere that I can get an old version of Loyverse POS that will install on my 3rd iPad?

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Is there a way to install Loyverse app on an older version of iPad?   I have an iPad mini that has iOS 9 on it, and when I tried to install loyverse, I got the message saying the app is not compatible on this iPad.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! I just found this YouTube video on how to download older versions of apps. Hopefully it works.

Edited by Nat

FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION!

1. Make sure you’ve downloaded the Loyverse POS app on a newer device compatible with the current version.

2. Go to the App Store on your old iPad. From the tabs at the bottom, select PURCHASED.

3. Look for the LOYVERSE POS APP from the PURCHASED apps list. Tap the cloud icon next to the app. Download it and a prompt will ask you if you’d like to download an older version.

4. Wait for the app to finish downloading and Voila 😊

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

hello everyone, i can download the lower version of loyverse, i cant find version 2.39 or 2.40, anyone can send me the link? i just needed it badly for our resto