Is AI coming to Loyverse?

Question

Hi guys,

I'm new to the community but have explored Loyverse to be implemented in our local retail store. My background is more on the digital marketing side helping local businesses in the Philippines catch up with digitalization. I run a start up business directory and digital marketing at ako.ph.

I am very much inclined to start implementing Loyverse within the year to at least 2 businesses - retail I own and a trading partner. In line with this, I'm curious if there are plans to integrate AI for the system?

Artificial Intelligence, thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT), has become the new buzzword in the retail world. It is slowly gaining popularity among local businesses in the Philippines, as more and more business owners realize the benefits and advantages of using these systems. I believe it is the future for POS in terms of cost-saving, increasing productivity, automation, improved products and services.

Also, how can I change my display name here? I logged in using Loyverse for my retail business "Buy Supplies" and I don't want to be called that here. I want to change it to "Aldin" coz that's my name. Thank you.

Edited by buysupplies
0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet