Can I delete the PIN code?

Karen
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

• Solution

You can disable PIN code only when you do not have any employees.
To do that, you have to  go to back office > Employee section > Employee list > Select owner > Scroll down and tap "DISABLE PIN CODE".

image.png.870cbab9d56cb8c0df5d0ac1edfb0402.png

• 8 months later...

Hi All

How do you change the pin number on your POS device if you cannot remember the original pin number ?

Hello. You can find your PIN at the Back office > Employees. Then you can open the employee card, there is a PIN. 

05-employeepin.jpg.571ca3f3405719ae5035d9ef05875ff8.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hello!

If there only Owner in account it is possible to switch off the PIN code in Back office--> Employee management--> Owner employee card --> DISABLE PIN CODE button --> Save button

image.png.1a8416d0d4970c7f2170858901509156.png

• 2 months later...

It is possible to rempove PIN code access only when there are no other users, besides the owner. 

After logging in to Back Office, go to the ‘Employee list’ in the ‘Employees’ section.

Select the Owner from employee list. 

In the Edit Employee form of the owner, tap the ‘Disable PIN Code’ button. 

pin-access-04.jpg.7aa67de7fdab013d18e0ece3c70bc608.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to add one more POS in my coffee shop, but didn´t realize that I would need to pay for it.

Since so far it´s working with just one POS, I will stay that way a little bit longer.

So, It asked for a password for my main POS. I already deleted the user that I created before, I would like to remove the password request. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, to download Loyverse POS App is free. It means you can have as many POS as you need. But if you would like to add Employees, you need to subscribe Employee Management subscription

To disable PIN, go to Employee section, open Owner card and lick Disable PIN code. For more details, please learn more here https://help.loyverse.com/help/pin-code-access/
image.png.9e3a3161d2b69d05f54a54c908faf77b.png

Yeah. I know that is free. Actually, that´s why most people are here.

Thanks for the information about the password.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if there is a way to not have to enter my PIN every time I change between apps or my display goes off. I keep the app open, but have to keep entering it over and over. It may be an easy fix, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Hello!

You can disable PIN code only when you do not have any employees.
To do that, please go to back office > Employee section > Employee list > Select owner > Scroll down and tap "DISABLE PIN CODE".

image.png.792d9ddae4332a319774ebce87312683.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have only one user (owner) but that button does not appear at that form. I can't diable Pin code.

I don't have button to disable pin although I have only an employee (owner).

How to stop to be asked for a pin?

• 3 months later...

Hello! 

Probably you have Time clock On in Settings section in Back office. 
If this function will be off and you have only Owner in account, than button Disable PIN code must be shown for you. 
Please, let me know if suggestion helps you 🙂

2021-10-08_11h36_18.png

• 8 months later...

Is there a way to use loyverse app without a pin? The fact is, it is time consuming effort, it always ask for a pin every time i exit or leave the app for a while. Previous version is better. It should have an option witgout using a pin for single employee.

Hello! 

The PIN code is unigue for each employee and used for identification purpose. Unfortunately, if you are using the Employee Management and have at least one employee added in your back office, the PIN code is obligatory for each employee. 

Hello 🙂 

Yes, you can do it by opening the owner card in the back office -> disable PIN code: 

image.png.92f655e417f1e3d49dcc0491d30ae1c4.png

If you cannot see the 'Disable PIN code', 

please check whether the 'Time clock' feature is turned off.

This also should be turned off to disable PIN code. Don't forget to click save.

image.png.4f34e8e53630cb6b2f37ecbb8abb81b6.png 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

You can disable PIN code only when you do not have any employees.
To do that, you have to  go to back office > Employee section > Employee list > Select owner > Scroll down and tap "DISABLE PIN CODE" (you also need to disable time clock in settings first)

image.png.82bb08828770044eced7aa253b1f92bc.png