How to put "Notes / Comment" for approval code from the EDC on "card" or "other" transaction

Hi, I'm wondering as there's no much integration for EDC or Card payment outside America for Loyverse, I think it would be better if we can put some notes for the approval code that coming from the EDC that not integrated.

I'm from Indonesia and the banks and company that issued the EDC for us, Merchant, should always notes the approval code for each transaction that we made in the POS along with the EDC as the payment media. So the Banks or the finance company can also trace all the transaction if there's some error or missing.

I see in Loyverse we can choose the 'other' payment that we created in Payment types, but none of them having the feature to notes the EDC transaction number or Approval code to match the transaction when we finish or checkout from the payment section.

Hope you guys can add some codes to add the additional notes for each transaction that made from 'other' payment such as by Card or e-wallet like alipay or wechat pay that we always found in China.

Below is some screenshot from the "approval code" barcode that we should scan or notes to each our transaction from one of the e-wallet in Indonesia named OVO (*I hope the screenshot that I attached won't gone anymore).
As you may see, there's a barcode and the "approval code" 979769 that we should notes in the transaction (if it can appear in loyverse record receipt, it would be great).
But moreover, the approval code notes should appear sales payment report besides the "payment type", to easily trace the EDC transaction record also.

Hope Loyverse team can consider about this condition and become better

photo2jpg.jpg

creditcardpaymentreport.jpg

creditcardpayment100.jpg

receipt-card-payment1.png

• Sacha changed the title to How to put "Notes / Comment" for approval code from the EDC on "card" or "other" transaction