Quantity for Modifier

Go to solution Solved by Amirah,
Question
5 answers to this question
  • Solution

It is not possible to track the stock of the modifiers as you mentioned. One option would be to use variants which will allow you to add inventory to each variant, however, when making a sale you can choose only variants unlike the modifiers where you can choose several at the same time 

How to Use Variants of Items

image.png.5c0f30d417c3c2643a16e3e7332076b9.png

This is not for tracking the stocks.

I am referring to having quantity for Modifier when a product is taken.

Example, a noodle , modifier is egg which is $1 each.

If I want 2 eggs ,I can press 2 quantity so total $2 for the egg modifier 

On 10/7/2020 at 4:50 PM, Amirah said:

It is not possible to track the stock of the modifiers as you mentioned. One option would be to use variants which will allow you to add inventory to each variant, however, when making a sale you can choose only variants unlike the modifiers where you can choose several at the same time 

How to Use Variants of Items

image.png.5c0f30d417c3c2643a16e3e7332076b9.png

Variant has nothing to do with modifier quantity. Amirah I think you misunderood my quesiton.

Please check the attachment about modifier sample without quantity, and also the sample that shows modifier sample with quantity.

We need the quantity assigned for all modifiers in order to use it correctly as a POS , especially for F&B.

Modifier sample without quantity.PNG

Modifier sample with quantity.png

I see, I am afraid that at the moment we do not have such an option in Loyverse. Modifiers can only be chosen once for each item during sale 

A way around could be to have several options for the same modifier, for example "1 Syrup" and "2 Syrup" and "3 Syrup" then other modifiers as "1 Cinnamon", "2 Cinnamon" and "3 Cinnamon"  where the numbers indicate the quantity the customer is ordering 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:17 AM, Amirah said:

I see, I am afraid that at the moment we do not have such an option in Loyverse. Modifiers can only be chosen once for each item during sale 

A way around could be to have several options for the same modifier, for example "1 Syrup" and "2 Syrup" and "3 Syrup" then other modifiers as "1 Cinnamon", "2 Cinnamon" and "3 Cinnamon"  where the numbers indicate the quantity the customer is ordering 

is there any chance that loyverse can update it to have the option increasing the quantities in modifiers that will be a great thing for users and big plus point for Loyverse