Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Quantity for Modifier


TengSern6597681249
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/7/2020 at 4:50 PM, Amirah said:

It is not possible to track the stock of the modifiers as you mentioned. One option would be to use variants which will allow you to add inventory to each variant, however, when making a sale you can choose only variants unlike the modifiers where you can choose several at the same time 

How to Use Variants of Items

image.png.5c0f30d417c3c2643a16e3e7332076b9.png

 

Variant has nothing to do with modifier quantity. Amirah I think you misunderood my quesiton.

Please check the attachment about modifier sample without quantity, and also the sample that shows modifier sample with quantity.

We need the quantity assigned for all modifiers in order to use it correctly as a POS , especially for F&B.

 

Modifier sample without quantity.PNG

Modifier sample with quantity.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see, I am afraid that at the moment we do not have such an option in Loyverse. Modifiers can only be chosen once for each item during sale 

A way around could be to have several options for the same modifier, for example "1 Syrup" and "2 Syrup" and "3 Syrup" then other modifiers as "1 Cinnamon", "2 Cinnamon" and "3 Cinnamon"  where the numbers indicate the quantity the customer is ordering 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2020 at 7:17 AM, Amirah said:

I see, I am afraid that at the moment we do not have such an option in Loyverse. Modifiers can only be chosen once for each item during sale 

A way around could be to have several options for the same modifier, for example "1 Syrup" and "2 Syrup" and "3 Syrup" then other modifiers as "1 Cinnamon", "2 Cinnamon" and "3 Cinnamon"  where the numbers indicate the quantity the customer is ordering 

is there any chance that loyverse can update it to have the option increasing the quantities in modifiers that will be a great thing for users and big plus point for Loyverse

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

A second the call! It would for us to have quantities for the modifiers. Looks like a small feature but it has great value to improve flow. Additionally, your work around would not work well for us. 

For example, we are selling 7 drinks for the price of 6. There are 6 flavour options. I would be a very long modifier list if I have to create 6 permutations for each flavours to address every single possibility. Numbered modifiers helps a lot here!

Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Firdaus 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Amirah

I'm waiting for years to have this option at Loyverse. And because Loyverse is not able to have a quantity for Modifier, I'm already looking for a alternative instead of Loyverse. But I love Loyverse. And I would like to stay with it. It works great for us yet.

But with the growing of a commercial, you have to have more options. And now we need to be able to control the stock.

Amirah, how could I solve my folling demand?:
We have several chocolate balls with different tastes. Each taste we produce as one product in a high quantity and put it on stock.
At the store, we sell the chocolate balls unique or in boxes. The boxes you can have in different sizes. The customer choose his tastes and fill up the box the way he wants.

So how could I control in this case the stock of each chocolate ball taste?

I think Loyverse doesn't have this function yet. With Variants and Options or neither with modificators it is not possible to configure that way.

 

Thanks for your answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, TengSern6597681249 said:

Variant has nothing to do with modifier quantity. Amirah I think you misunderood my quesiton.

Please check the attachment about modifier sample without quantity, and also the sample that shows modifier sample with quantity.

We need the quantity assigned for all modifiers in order to use it correctly as a POS , especially for F&B.

 

Modifier sample without quantity.PNG

Modifier sample with quantity.png

Hi TengSern6597681249

About the second picture; what is that? Which solution is that?

Thanks for your answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pantanal said:

Hi TengSern6597681249

About the second picture; what is that? Which solution is that?

Thanks for your answer

One of the web based ordering system which I'm replacing soon. You can whatsapp me for more details. My mobile phone is part of my user ID.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Loyverse Point of Sale

 

 

 

 

×
×
  • Create New...