Jump to content
  • 1

How to automate feed receipt paper after printing completed


Chia
 Share

Question
12 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
  • 1

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A, 0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

cutter.thumb.jpg.d54fb040217e36baafc8da5c65d55ec5.jpg


you would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
On 12/12/2020 at 12:39 AM, 106B said:

Hello,

I made with my China printer Goojprt PT-210 in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 1B,64 before existing values.

Best option  after 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands'  1B,64,0A,1B,64,0A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 8/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, Andy said:

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A, 0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

cutter.thumb.jpg.d54fb040217e36baafc8da5c65d55ec5.jpg

 


you would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

For my case , it doesn't help . Even i put 0А,0А,0А,0А,1D,56,42,00 . Still remain the same. Kindly Help pleaseimage.thumb.png.7b09798ad3e376495ca9ea89181f9ecd.png




image.thumb.png.1586e80bdd902bfbf46654d1cf684dea.png

Edited by SA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 minutes ago, SA said:

For my case , it doesn't help . Even i put 0А,0А,0А,0А,1D,56,42,00 . Still remain the same. Kindly Help pleaseimage.thumb.png.7b09798ad3e376495ca9ea89181f9ecd.png




I’m also still having the issue. It’s not working. I wish there was a phone number to call. I’m not getting any help this way. Maybe I just should find a new system. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, Kaylene said:
15 minutes ago, SA said:

For my case , it doesn't help . Even i put 0А,0А,0А,0А,1D,56,42,00 . Still remain the same. Kindly Help pleaseimage.thumb.png.7b09798ad3e376495ca9ea89181f9ecd.png




I’m also still having the issue. It’s not working. I wish there was a phone number to call. I’m not getting any help this way. Maybe I just should find a new system. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haiz . got not idea which POS system is good as Loyverse . currently using this new thermal printer unable print the date and receipt code clearly . although both date and receipt code is important . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hello can someone help me , on my ipad i cant connect on my printer its showing on other model is ethernet , and i dont know the IP address of my printer but when i tried on my android it works on but on my ipad it not working its not showing the Bluetooth  ty for your help878A90C7-4471-4CE6-809D-8C53FA8BAC83.thumb.png.161ac7d8cae117bd3a8a7a367ded4839.png18FF7EF3-0F0B-4DCB-8E6F-259F41FFF3EE.thumb.jpeg.33647d536726e3871ad7d1266bb3599b.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.d4d23df823575d08bdc88774ab485c48.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Similar Content

    • By Andrew de Freitas
      I know this has been asked a thousand times already... I have followed the instructions to change the printer to "other model" and use the Initial ESC/POS commands as 1C,70,01,00.
      That did not work.
      Saw that someone else recommended using the Hex code for the image in the Initial ESC/POS commands. But I am unable to find the Hex code in the Epson Utility.
      Has anyone gotten it to work with the T88V? or have any other solutions?
       
    • By RedRider
      My Epson TM-M10
      It prints everything a bit too far to the left and leaves too much space on the right margin.
      I added the following ESC/POS command
      1B,61,01
      It kinda works because it centres all the text which is not really what I want.
      I prefer to move everything about 3-4mm to the right.
       
      Anyone know what ESC/POS command to use for that?
      My printer is set up as an other printer.
       
      PS. I have gone through every setting and adjusting the paper width but 48mm is the max setting I can use.
    • By Las-Cascadas-The-Fal
      Hello,
      For anyone having trouble with their bills print being cut off from the right, the following command will help: B6,6C,9A
      just write in the Initial ESC/POS commands area in advanced settings
      Also you can find more command info that might help other situations in: http://www.ekka.com.ua/files/doc/ma501_4421_00_rev14.pdf
      Hope it helps!

       
      NOTE: Just to clarify, i do not own the MP-4000 TH POS Printer mentioned in the manual, but most commands did work for my off-brand Bluetooth thermal printer, so it might also work for yours
    • By Nativebreeze
      Hello everyone
      I would like to change the POS commands in the app to open the cash drawer. The command for my MUNBYN bluetooth printer is 27,112,0,50,250 , but LOYVERSE app will not allow the entry of more than 2 digits before a comma, 3 digits can not be entered before a comma. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Loyverse Point of Sale

 

 

 

 

×
×
  • Create New...