Error: Payment declined

London cofee

Hello dear Loyverse Team
I like Loyverse POS very much! Thank you for your hard work!

Unfortunately, I want to report an issue which I face today:
My last payment for the Advanced inventory was failed.
I used the same credit card as before. Previous months everything was fine. But this time I cannot pay for some unknown reason.

Hello 

The bank card decline indicates that the card-issuing bank could not process the transaction. Please contact your bank. The most common reasons for a card to be declined could be that the transaction exceeded the credit limit, declined based on the location, the bank's fraud rules blocked the transaction and so on. Please check with your bank for more details.

When contacting the bank, I would recommend you to reach the second-tier customer service of your bank. The first-tier customer service may not have the access and system visibility required to locate any factors behind the decline. I recommend you to prepare some detailed information related to the transaction upon calling the bank (e.g. the amount of the transaction, the website the transaction was made at and the time of the transaction).

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Team this is my second loyverse account and payment is not happening showing the same error. Please need help ASAP. mail ID for the account is pod1@akerfoods.com

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 11.09.27 PM.png

Hi! Could you please clarify which browser do you use? Can you try other browser? Try incognito mode as well.

Also check if your browser has ad blockers, anonymizers or similar programs and disable them.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

We recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Contact your bank and check with them why the transaction is declined. We would recommend you reach the second-tier customer service of your bank and prepare some detailed information related to the transaction upon calling the bank (e.g. the amount of the transaction, the website the transaction was made at, and the time of the transaction).

2. Retry payment later, let's say tomorrow. Because if your bank sees too many attempts to withdraw funds from your card in a short time, your bank fraud system may block your transactions.

3. Try to use a card of another bank.

If it doesn't help, please contact Loyverse Support via Live Chat or by help@loyverse.com from your Loyverse account email.