bermuda38

Wholesales and Managing stock

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

How to input inventory for stock in? I would want to create a user limitation to the purchaser wherein the role is just to input the stocks in only and not change any other pieces of information of the items. If we can let the cashier make the sales of items, then for sure there is a feature for the purchaser to do the inventory input? I cant find it in the back-office so far and have searched in the community with no concrete answers yet.

It is a good example of the use case as for a feature request. Does the purchaser should also be able to edit cost of an item (not the price) as he is working with suppliers?

This would help in scanning new items we add to the store from the workshop on a daily basis so we wouldn't need to do this manually in back office.

Is there a way to import suppliers just like I can import items?

I would like to import, more than sixty.  Our store is actually a cooperative made up of nearly 100 producers, a majority of which sell at our physical store as well as on our online store.  Hand keying in all of the data for each of the producers will be very time consuming and tedious.  I hope you really, really consider including an import & export function for the supplier data.

On receiving stocks from supplier, the supplier requests for return of stocks. These stocks are already inside our inventory items, which remains unsold. To do so, we will deduct these stocks from the system, and issue a credit note to our supplier (supplier will issue us a debit note). 

In Loyverse, we can only use stock adjustment for loss, damages and stock count. Is there any other work-around methods we can use to idenfify these are returned goods to supplier?  Also, is it possible to insert a return goods to supplier under stock adjustment?

• Like 1

We will add your comments as a feature request.

Can I ask in which situations does your suppliers ask you to return goods?

When creating a purchase order you can cancel items if they were not received, so that only the items that actually arrived are added to the inventory. Would this help you with your situation?

Considering that we're using different size of bottles in the restaurants i.e 750ml, 375 ml, box of 24, 12 x 330 ml, etc its important to add a unit size when creating a product. At the moment, the system is calculating based on 1000 units value which creating a recipe is at least very complicated task as we person need to calculate how much is 30ml out of 1000ml. Isn't this a job of the computer to do automatically?

So adding a unit size will help to create more accurate composition items (recipes) therefore better management of the food and beverage cost.

Thanks

• Like 1

Make a seperate app/ integrate feature in current app, where you can print labels with custom barcode size etc. In a seperate app that would allow you to manage your items / inventory this feature would fit perfectly.

+1 for this. Being able to customise the labels would be fantastic because the standard ones are not ideal.

This would be a wonderful addition! It would be extremely useful to us to be able to print labels as shelf price tags. The current labels do not display the price large enough and it would be preferable to be able to include a $ sign in front of the price. 

This is what we do at our restaurant. We receive stock of a beer keg of 20litres and we enter it as nonsaleable item and sale by weight together with its cost per litre.

Then we create saleable items called

draught beer 330ml,

draught beer 500ml

etc

and within these items we use composite item and enter 0.33, 0.5 etc according to the unit that you want to sell. By doing this the stock and cost are deducted and calculated automatically.

hope that helps.

When we process a sale, we export the order and it is picked up by our warehouse system that generates a pick sheet. The pick sheet is used by staff to pick orders (customers are not allowed in the warehouse for safety reasons). Problem with Loyverse exports is that the line items/sku's are all exported to a single cell instead of separate rows/lines for each item on a ticket. Is there a tweak or setting I am missing that will allow each line item in the order to be a stand-alone line in the export file?

When I save a ticket with a list of items I would like the system to make it not available to sell if the item is saved and the inventory doesnt have any more, EX.

I have 2 notebooks on inventory, I select 1 and save it on a bill, now the inventory should say 1 available, while the other is saved on a pending ticket

1. Modifiers with inventory tracking 

2. API: Let Zapier or auotomate.io manage the integrations if it is not possible to handle by Loyverse team. POS MUST be connectable to Quickbooks, Xero etc. Loyverse is affordable, but having to hire staff to update the accounting makes it too expensive.

• Like 1

1) Add in settings the default custom time frame. In our case it’s always 6AM to 6AM so it’s a hassle to keep on changing the time to view the sales.

2) Automate creation of logs when inventory is updated. Currently, when you add an item and you want it tracked, you’ll have to do ot separately in advanced inventory. Hopefully you can simply place an add or deduct button per item per store and the tracking will be created automatically.

3) Every close shift, provide a summary of items sold per shift.

4) In dashboard, add time selection, currently you can only select dates. better if most features of back office is available also in dashboard.

5) In sales report, provide average daily sales.

6) Customize price of advanced inventory service depending on the features that the user will avail.

• Like 1

Is there a possibility to put in different quantity’s in the stock mixed. Packages and single product. I explain my point:  you have 63 bottels of wine. That means that you have in stock 10 boxes of 6 bottles + 3 bottles. Let’s say you sell 12 bottles ( 2 boxes), then it would be very convenient that the stock gives you 8 box and 3 bottles. The package you fill in yourself: examples  3, 6 or 12 pieces. Automatically the stock know that it comes in boxes that can be sold complete or in pieces. That would be a huge step forward and I would sign in for the option stock management when this issue will be solved.

That would be a great option. To make it even better would be to have a intergrated into the stock taking the option to scan barcodes of items for easy input during stock from a mobile device. Scan the case it adds 12/24 etc then add individual bottle/items from shelves/fridges etc. import back to loyverse and Boom! 

I think I speak for many when asking for this feature, we need (at least in my case) to have the option to choose if I want to track inventory of the modifiers, or at least that you can pull from an item.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have read another post with almost the same doubt that I have regarding inventory tracking of items as modifiers, in my business we work with several composite items that have modifiers either to be added or removed from the product to make a product that is custom made for a customer. For example, a Chicken Hamburguer, usually has our sauce, chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and bread, in our modifiers we consider the customer adding more cheese, lettuce or tomato or he might want to remove the sauce, cheese, lettuce or tomato. Is there a simplier way to keep track of the inventory of the modifiers for whatever the reason the customers choices are, not only to keep track of the actual inventory but also to keep track of the actual cost per item delivered to our customers that way we can have a sales report that can accurately give us al the operating costs per store?

• Like 1

Hello MoisesL!

I got your point. You want to be able to track the stock of components of a composite item when it was changed by using a modifier? Is it correct? 

Unfortunately it is not possible. The developers team got your feedback and will check it. At the moment I can tell you that this request is a complicated one and require lot of changes in a program. 

Thanks 

I got your point Seksun.

But with that way, the software is losing the reason of helping you with the costing of the recipe.

It must be a simple equation of creating recipe as any other competitive POS to simplify the process and ensure accuracy.

Hopefully they'll understand the need or it and work on the update of the app to include intuitive, yet simple recipe creation. 

Thanks,

JaneNedanoski

Request for a scan to transfer/ stock in, and able to search product name in purchase and transfer, and play a caution music or stop scanning if wrong code

At Back Office,
If will be great to have a just scan to transfer stock / stock in.
Currently if we use scanner, we still need to choose item, and key in quantity,
It's like 3 steps.
Scan > Choose product > Enter Quantity
But I think we can add an additional function, just scan, and auto select and count 1. 
Because when our transfer or stock in items are more than hundred variety, it will be like working in hell...
[See attached photo 1]
We can also just have it scan to list down automatically, and we can manually choose "receive".
Extend the same function to inventory count, just scan and auto count 1, no need to select and enter quantity.

At Back Office,
Add able to search product name In purchase / transfer.
Right now, we can only search the key word in the "Note".
but if we need to trace certain item which day we purchased or which day we transferred,
Basically we need to click those transfer entry 1 by 1 for hundreds to thousands just to search a certain item.

3. in App, if scanning a code not in the pos, or a wrong code, play a Caution Voice and Stop Scanning.
Pretty many times, it happen to us, we didn't see the small black notification window of wrong code, and we thought already scanned and charged, but in fact it is not.

20191028 1513.JPG

i would like to have a possibility to verify that an order has been sent to the supplier. The other day, we weren't sure that the order has been sent and we didn't found any way to verify it. The status of the order doesn't seem to change weither you have sent the order or not. I really would like to have a change in the status when the order has been sent.

Hi, sometimes there are some other reasons for stock adjustment, for example a give away, or when you open a product to give in a tasting event etc. it will be useful to have an option to add a customized reason for the adjustment. 

We request that you separate Edit items feature from inventory feature in Access rights. As all candidates can edit items by this way and this is too danger.

Thanks.

image.png.82651212498ad338c22541e0c2ede4b9.png

• Like 1

I Would like to have a feature or option to delete the entries in the Back office Advance inventory. Items i currently added as per attached picture are for testing purposes only. 

My store is now going to use this advance inventory in Actual. They might get confused on these entries but i and even Loyverse Team have No Way to delete this entries currently.

I Also cannot create a new account now as i have been using the App for almost already 3 weeks and i need my sales and items data.

image.png

Requesting a way to check inventory/item list of multiple branches at one time. For example, I have several branches, let's say 12. But I only want to check the item list/inventory level of two of those branches.

If we are paying extra for these features, is there anyway for the app to adjust inventory. Right now, we have to manually adjust inventory on the laptop. It would save me so much time if i can use my phone to scan item barcodes and adjust inventory on my phone.

Hi,

Now  advanced inventory can see the stock history of items , but not individual sales price included in.

Can show each product's sales price in history?

The ability to print sticker label.

See attached photo.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 4.58.56 PM.png

It is very important for takeaway shops to print a separate order number for customer without the items. 

Second important thing is to change the items rang. 

Thank you 

Good morning,

From other posts in the community I understood that variants cannot be composite items. I'm testing the advanced inventory feature because I have specific needs on how to track my products.

Specifically, I make different kinds of candles, and each candle has a set number of fragrances it comes in. I need to keep track of the different parts (i.e. the container, the label, the lid...) so that when I add a production batch the stock of my separate parts is adjusted accordingly.

How can I indicate that, for the production of a number of pieces of an item, a certain amount of pieces should go to each specific variant?

According to what I read here I assume the only way is to create each variant as a separate composite item, correct? I'd then have a huge number of items in my catalogue when I have to sell them.

As this is a deal-breaker for me, is the option to have composite variants a feature coming up in the future?

Thanks a lot,
Valeria

Hi, I hope you are ok.

The feature to I would like in importance order for me is:

1. The posibility when you create a new order is can see the Porcentage (%) of utility and the sell price, because when you buy by phone you need that number because the price can change and you need to decide if is a good moment to buy or rise the product price. And the "% of utility" need to change when you put the new price because all manager have a range to buy and sell items.

2. When you recibe the items in your order recibe screen, in the moment of the product arrive, the posibility to see the last buying cost the new one and  the posobility to change the sell price in the same screen. This point is because is the price increases you need to chance the price in that moment.

3. The same Porcentage (%) of utility in the item description or edit article.

Thanks so much, Is a powerful tool, And I really want to use.

Have a nice day.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

my business model focus to sell for normal customers and to other resellers
so if i want to sell 10 items for anther sellers should reduces items 1 by 1 not bulk and also the cash i will record it as a pay in 

why i there's no option for suppliers to deliver goods for them this will be more easy to record the payment and to reduce stock bulk so you can easily check for the whole recorded process in the future.

i hope you can help me for this.

regards