How to import bulk images for all items using "import"?

Ferweng_Enterprise
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

• Solution

I am afraid it is not possible to import the images using the csv. file, it must be added manually from the item's card

image.thumb.png.3e0cc9ae30ba90d66ef866733bfa25e2.png

• 5 weeks later...

Hi team 

How to import export items, with images included? 

Is there a way? 

Edited by WTS

It is not possible to import images using a CSV file at the moment, you will need to add the images manually to your items from the POS or from the back office 

• 1 month later...

Has this been updated in any way to allow import of photos?
I understand the limitiations of csv but from my experience on other image import programs, a drive location reference can be made.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 6:43 PM, Amirah said:

I am afraid it is not possible to import the images using the csv. file, it must be added manually from the item's card

image.thumb.png.3e0cc9ae30ba90d66ef866733bfa25e2.png

@Amirah I have recently been having trouble loading images from my photos. It brings up the "adjust photo" box but then it disappears and doesn't load into the image box to save. I have had success in the past, but recently not. Can you provide help as to what might be my issue? Is it a file type that doesn't work? I have tried .png, .jpg etc and neither work. Thanks

• 1 year later...

Will importing images ever be possible? I am not interested doing one image at a time. I have 300+ items

• 4 weeks later...

It would be cool if we can import images simply giving as filename the UGS of the product. It's a big job to enter images, so it's a need to have this functionality.

• 1 month later...

I read in API documentation that it's possible to do it through API so I guess I'll need to find myself a developer who can make it.

Edited by Blinken