I am wondering if Loyalty Points can be only used as points instead of actual currency discounts

CM21

Hi all,

I am wondering if Loyalty Points can be only used as points instead of actual currency discounts. 

I basically want it to be used like airline mileage. 

I hope it make sense...

Thanks

Hello 😀

Loyalty points can be used to receive a discount/use as real money to pay for the ordered items.

For example, if customer ordered some items for 15$ and he already accumulates 20 loyalty points, he can use these points instead of the real money.
1 point = 1 $

How to Set Up a Customer Loyalty Program
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-customer-loyalty-program

How to Redeem Customer Points for a Discount
https://help.loyverse.com/help/points-discounts

• andres changed the title to I am wondering if Loyalty Points can be only used as points instead of actual currency discounts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kst
      We have taxes and loyalty enabled in the system and we notice that loyalty points are awarded based on total amount that is inclusive of tax. Is there a way to to calculate points exclusive of tax?
    • By Sam Jordon
      How do I give bonus points to customers?
    • By mbm
      Would love to be able to add points to customers loyalty outwith sales. We have promotions and incentives for customers that gain them points. But can't add points to the loyalty program without racking up massive sales to add the points on? This would open up opportunities and allow me to target my customers more.
    • By Keckey
      Hello,
      I tested the points feature, and printed a receipt for subject client. The receipt shows the discount by points below the item purchased, points earned and points redeemed. And then it goes straight to the "Total" section and the subject customer had hard times understanding how much points he got remaining.
      Am I missing something in the app? Please help me out.
      Thank you,
    • By Potato Corner IT
      Hey guys,

Does anybody know how to not add loyalty points with the whole purchase (including tax). I want people to only get points to what they purchase in store.

Loyverse Point of Sale