Is it possible to select some of the products in a ticket and have a partial sum and select only that for payment?

yiannisf
Go to solution Solved by Erich,

Hello,

Is it possible to select some of the products in a ticket and have a partial sum and select only that for payment? I don't mean the "split" functionality. I need something to only charge some of the products, for example when one customer leaves from their table. Then, of course I must be able to see the remaining amount of the ticket.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First of all, thx for the very amazing work you guys are doing!!

Here is an input from our side:

It would be really nice to have the possibility to make a partial payment/bill, but not to split the bill into two new bills.

When we have a table with many people and they want to pay separately it is tidious to first ask all of them what they want to pay, split the bill into several bills and then start to collect.

Here is an image of how it could look like. I would implement it next to the split button (maybe call it partial payment?)

Partial_Bill_Example.jpg

Partial_Bill_Example3.thumb.jpg.fea7c332828b59d8d8ccad38c15b9387.jpg

• Fire 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, Barakka said:

First of all, thx for the very amazing work you guys are doing!!

Here is an input from our side:

It would be really nice to have the possibility to make a partial payment/bill, but not to split the bill into two new bills.

When we have a table with many people and they want to pay separately it is tidious to first ask all of them what they want to pay, split the bill into several bills and then start to collect.

Here is an image of how it could look like. I would implement it next to the split button (maybe call it partial payment?)

Partial_Bill_Example.jpg

Partial_Bill_Example3.thumb.jpg.fea7c332828b59d8d8ccad38c15b9387.jpg

That's exactly what I am missing in Loyverse. When you got a bar you need to make the payment Fast usually between larger amount of people. The split function is a really slow option.