What feature would you most like Loyverse CDS to have?

Message added by andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A slideshow 'screensaver' for in-between orders would be nice. To show promotions etc manageable at a company & site level. Even if its just text at first, that would be a great starting point to then introduce images, video etc. later. Being able to tell the advert the orientation of the device could be useful as well.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Здравствуйте. Планируете ли вы добавить возможность ввода номера телефона на дисплее покупателя вместе или вместо электронной почты?

Это может значительно ускорить прием заказов и снизить количество неправильно услышанных кассиром цифр

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

When adding a new customer, are there any plans, or requests, to allow a customer to add their own information from the CDS screen?

Alternatively, just being able to add their own email address for a receipt from the CDS would be super helpful.

Thanks,

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

It would be a nice feature if there would be an option for a customer to add tip to a payment. The customer would see a preselected amounts or percent on CDS and would just click it so it would add to the total before final payment.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I would be great if that basic customization for the CDS is provided e.g. colour, logo and/or graphic. Hopefully that would be part of a planned feature upgrade soon since users have been asking for it for quite a while. 

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I got Loyverse for my restaurant during COVID, and it has been really good and easy to use. But, I have an issue since the customer display shows customers their order and asks them for a tip amount on their credit card purchase, then they have to sign on my display. Why can’t they sign on the customer display? Then I don’t have to move my screen, they don’t have to touch my screen and reach awkwardly. Can this be made into the customer display?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Similar to Nonlaviet, because of COVID it would be good if customers can scan their barcode via CDS rather than us having to take loyalty card from them. Our CDS has front facing camera.