Cameron

Feature request: Receipt

andres

The more feature gets "likes", then this feature has a bigger chance of being implemented.

Message added by andres

Me personally I believe that you should be able to view all the receipts for all the POS devices at that specific store. That way if a customer comes in to return an item or exchange that item they can go to any POS device and do so. It's very frustrating only being allowed to view and return from the original POS device. Please introduce a feature that allows us to see and return items from all of the POS devices in our store. Thank you.

• Like 1

As of now, we have one of the payment modes as: Payment Due to keep track of this but it is difficult to tally as we can't see the receipts which have payment due and we have to manually go through each receipt to check.

Hello,

I use Loyverse at conventions to manage a PhotoOps department's fulfillment and purchasing.  One feature I don't see is the ability to print out tickets.  Not the traditional "tickets", but more like what you would get at a Movie Theater with a possible barcode/QRcode for verification.

Ideally, this would be something I could tweek or design to match the event.  I'm currently looking at Dymo 450's to do the printing.

I would love to get some time with an interested Loyverse developer to discuss ideas and thoughts.  My alternative plan is to use a custom keyboard to make a picklist that a second computer would then just print on demand.

It would be interesting to be able to redesign the tickets by the user.

Use of templates for the ticket and customize the header and footer with embedded html.

Divide the ticket into different sections that can be ordered, customized and enabled / disabled.

Use of selectable GUI themes Including also the ticket format.

Maybe some of those ideas can be implemented easily ... hopefully

• Thanks 1

Hello, I need a special function.

Receipt printing either as a single or collective receipt.

It is for selling food/drinks on a local-event.

csm_kvs-image1_f2e954a8cb.thumb.jpg.8726df7325b5dec48fc6212a2bdd024e.jpg

One beer or drink on each receipt.

pommes-bon.jpg.ebbb82f313e122714be8d1ba7977cccf.jpg

hi,

how can i print ticket/receipt to pdf and send via whatsapp or wechat

now using iphone and ipad

thanks

Hi All,

I'm new to Loyverse and I'm liking the service a lot.  However, I notice that I can't save receipts as pdf, and I was wondering whether this feature will be available in the future?

Being able to save receipts in pdf is really useful in a market like Indonesia where people are relying heavily on messanging apps, such Whatsapp to communicate with their customers. Sellers can simply attach the pdf and let the customers have their receipt in their phones immediately without having to open their email.

I hope Lyverse team would consider adding this feature in their app.

What do you think?

Downpayment or layaway option. Like higher purchase where the person can make multiple payments towards their purchase and their payment, subtracted from their balance and a receipt showing both the balance and the total paid.

Downpayment feature:  A customer can come and make a payment on their items and have a balance receipt sent to them.

Also the ability to Send an estimate without taking a screenshot. Like a pro forma invoice.

• Like 1

I run a fairly large retail operation selling items that are sometimes similar. When a client returns an item how do I know what it is? With hundreds of inventory items I find it is best if I know the Bar Code or SKU number.

Is there any way to get either the bar code or the sku number to print on the receipt?

Kind of a pretty big oversight, even the most basic cash register prints the bac code / plu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Ability to add categories, suppliers on the fly when entering a product inventory.  Instead of having to set that up first before adding a product.  
  2. Option to manually enter a variable / custom sale amount.  Square has this, where you can enter any item / service that isn't in the database, and can assign a note & amount to it, and it's added to receipt for payment.  No need to enter a product.  This is useful for items & services which are not regular.  Such as maybe a client wants to buy a pieces of artwork we have on the wall.  Or charging for a food / service item, which isn't normally offered.
  3. Customizable receipt option to add an image or marketing / coupon message as well as QRC code.  This should appear on print as well as email receipt 
  4. XML option to send receipt details to external accounting system.  I guess this could be achieved in an app.
  • Like 2

- Ability to add additional cuantities of items already on a saved ticket.  For instance, customer 1 orders a coca-cola.  Then the ticket is saved, coke is served to client.  Then client requests a 2nd coke, so I have to add it as another item.  Instead, it would be quicker if we could adjust a quantity value in the item that is already saved in the ticket.  

The option to send a receipt via text message, instead of just by email.

If that is not possible (as I know nothing about coding), then an option within the app, on one of the screens in the transaction process, to save copy of receipt as jpg/pgn/pdf, which I can then send in a text message. As it is now, I have to rely on screenshots and sometimes the receipt is too long and requires multiple screenshots. Not very professional looking on the receiving end, I'm sure.

Other than that---thanks for the GREAT app!!!!

• Like 1

the open ticket named ( ORDER ) I need it to be added to the Receipts report when we Export it,
It would be helpful to count the commission for the staff , when you add them to the open ticket

2 fold requirements :

1. Edit quantity after adding it to open order.

2. Ability to save receipt as an image to be shared directly on WhatsApp or 'open in WhatsApp' type apps.

Let us choose different variants by simply tapping it to add it on Ticket, without having to "Save" it to put another variant.

We are selling clothes with different sizes, and we need to "Save" the first Size to put it to Ticket, to be able to go to the next Size.

And I observed that the Gross and the Net on all the reports are interchanged. How can we make an official reports if the Gross and Net are mixed up.

for waiter role can make a ticket but can't click charge  button becauce didn't cashier role

Ability to change receipts more. Mostly the prominence/size of order numbers as this is how we call customers to pick up there food.

Hello,

Firstly, Loyverse is a fantastic free software. Thanks to that.

My business is a car workshop. I currently use a Epson L220 printer at my office. Thus I would like the invoice to be printed as a4 pdf or a4 invoice printing support. Hope this feature request is workable.

Thanks

Shankar

• Like 2

We are using Loyverse in Clothing retail store. 

When someone has multiple items on a receipt and returns just one item, the customer would require a new receipt with the remaining items, however it is not possible to print that. Currently we edit the receipt of the customer with a marker and reuse their exisiting receipt. 

It also would be nice if a receipt had a QR or Barcode in it, when scanned, it automatically brings up the right "Return" screen/receipt. 

Hello

Usecase: The customer orders a drink at the bar and pays. He receives a receipt with a pick up number. When the drink is ready, the staff member calls the number, the customer can then give his receipt with the coresponding pickup number to get his drink.

Thank you!

Leo

Hi, 

Can I format the text in the Header and Footer of the receipts? If it is possible how can I do it?

This features will save a lot of time and make Loyverse a complete checkout system. Right now you can only print the first line of the customer details , like name and last name.In many European countries the receipts are valid only if the company name or custom name, addresses and tax number are printed on the receipt. 
This would be a great features. I hope Loyverse developers add this very soon. 
Thanks for reading.

• Thanks 1

Now the address on the receipt are formatted: 1 line, all commas

Comanyname
Address 01, zip code, city, country

I would like to choose formatting, just a text box like the header/footer:

Companyname
Address 02
Zip code  City

555-000 111 222

That would be a nice feature. And also skip the Google Maps integration of the address field.

I'd like to be able to choose which items I want to place on the shift receipt.

For us it's important to know for certain categories how many sales have been made. I'd like to be able to print that on the shift receipt, as we then don't need to log into the back office after every shift.

I would really like to have access to the back-end database tables so that past errors can be deleted or corrected. It is frustrating to have to ask Loyverse to go into the back-end tables and modify records. And I am sure it is time consuming for them as well. If we could access back-end tables it for our own businesses it would improve things for us and also reduce time spent by loyverse staff correcting our errors.

If Loyverse doesn't want to give us access to back-end tables, then past receipts ought to be able to be edited for any data in them.

It would be great if we can have each items in their own line in the order tickets, as well as sending the cut command per line. (Now we have 3x identical items in one line. Save papers, but not practical.)

This way, I can print the order ticket on a label sticker and stick it on each drink cup.

Thank you, please consider this. I like using Loyverse so much after using it for a month, but not having this feature is a deal breaker for me.

i would wish if loyverse could actually link up with our a4 printer to print an a4 size receipt/invoice

• Like 1

Would like to request that the total quantity ordered in each receipt should be shown.... we can see the total $ value, but needed just the quantity total also to appear.

Will it be possible for your tech team to share what's in the next release.

2 payout requests

1. Include payout details with the shift report the manager/cashier prints when closing the shift.  At the moment only the total amount of the payout is printed, and the details only print when we print the shift report from the back office.

2. Ability to print a receipt when recording a payout

When accessing to an open ticket it would be better to have an option of close the ticket when a change has not been made
instead of the botton "Save" for both "Changing" or "Not Changing" the open ticket as it is a little bit confusing
sometimes.

Can I put a barcode on printed ticket and search back the ticket by scanning the barcode and charge it later? This feature is useful for restaurant to charge a table with ease. 

• Like 1

I Really like using this App but they need to have a broader picture and not only market and design this for restaurant business. Thia app can be used for alot of business, i use it for a filter store. It needs to add a quote function and also like an invoice fucntion to be able to print invoice if customer is chargeing to account.

• Like 1

Hi All,

I have 2 points i'd love to be looked into.

I run a pizza shop and I'd love the ability to print the customer address printed for delivery dockets. Not just notes.

There's no point in being able to choose delivery and then not show where the driver needs to deliver the item to. Even though we have the address entered in the customer under notes it doesn't print on the docket.

Being able to make a half and half pizza.

This could be done by adding an option the choose a pizza as the main item then adding a variant of half 1 then choose the pizza type, then half 2 and again picking a different pizza kind. Next we would need to to able to pick all the existing variables for the 2 halves separately.  

The app is great to use. Keep up the great work.

half&half.png

• Like 1

Can you please forward to developers: Implement a way to print packing slips (from receipts) via desktop (back office). If this is possible it would be greatly appreciated. It would also be nice if we can customize the packing slip. Like move around the total products bought and including text boxes, tick boxes etc. A fully customizable packing slip would do wonders with our current working environment. Thanks

Hello could you please add a feature to remove printing old receipts for the cashier. In my business all the prices have the same price and cashier is going to receipts to print old sales and giving that receipt as a new receipt to the customers. It will be great to either block all receipts feature for cashier or at least remove the printing old receipts for cashier. I really appreciate your help, I manage the stores remotely and this is a huge challenge for my company. 

Thanks 

Gibran López 

The format of item quantity would be better like this
2 x Margherita pizza                     10.00€

then this

Margherita pizza                     10.00€
2 X 5.00

because the quantity would be written in same line, we could save some trees

secondly pizza maker directly would be able to see the quantity at the first glance.

Posted (edited)

Hello,
we have a need to splitt receipt to single items on one tabel e.g.
1st part: 2 beer's & 2 chicken
2nd part: 2 CocaCola & 2 Burger

we have bigger tables and it happens that different groups of people sitting there and then we have to separate.
Then it happens that one person pay the drinks the other the food ....

Should look like the Split Order view see attachement:254625262_WhatsAppImage2020-04-07at14_31_01.thumb.jpeg.818d443b75724de21d79e1187347af84.jpeg

Br

Andreas

Edited by Neho

Group items on printout, so that it looks like this

5 x item 1
2 x item 2

and not

2 x item 1
2 x item 2
3 x item 1

• Like 1

Hello,

Please, I have found the cashier cheating on split payment by making payment by clicking on pay for half of payment and he get a ticket and he after this he cancels the all of the transaction and by finish the transaction is not recorded and the half payment also not recorded and he gives the ticket to the customer
How i can disable split payment for cashier or you have to correct this bug please

Hello,

From my understanding, tickets names are only allowed for open tickets via the save or predefined options.

Please consider adding the ability to add a custom ticket name for tickets that are charged immediately.

This is useful for us in a few ways as a kitchen.

- We can use ticket names based on external information (e.g. website order id) which will be reflected on the KDS
- Extract the ticket names for analysis through the API in the future
- Print the custom names on receipts (currently only possible with saved tickets)

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi !

Don't you believe a receipt can be a good opportunity to promote a website, a facebook or instagram page...  ?
Or even to give the customer an extra smile on his way out, distincting your business from the competition.

So why not a simple receipt footer image feature, just like the header logo feature Loyverse already has. But down.

Looks like a simple win, and simple like a copy paste for Loyverse developers...doesn't it haha ? 

Cheers !

Since this not in the system yet I suggest like this that in the print out receipt will show the Vatable sales, thank you

IMG_20200712_234846.jpg

On 7/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, JEAB said:

for waiter role can make a ticket but can't click charge  button becauce didn't cashier role

In that case, all sales will be recorded to the Cashier, not Waiters. How about 'Sales by employee' report? How do you think, in that case, we need to record a sale to Waiter, who close the Open ticket, or we need to leave as is (sale recorded to the Cashier)?

We're just in the process of rolling out Loyverse POS across our small chain of takeaway sandwich shops.

The ability to 'edit' a ticket - that is to say either change its name or add a comment (to the ticket, not to a specific item) without first having to save the ticket and then retrieve it, would be incredibly useful.

To give an example scenario - we take orders for eat in, takeaway and delivery, and have the options enabled for these various order channels. Where an order is for delivery, we don't want to be setting up profile for each customer - usually just the first line of their address is sufficient. We can store these as the ticket name, or as a comment on the ticket, which means it's clearly visible on the printed receipt and also the KDS screens, making it easy for departments to know which ticket relates to which delivery bag. In order to do this currently, however, we have to first save the open ticket, and then click on open tickets and retrieve it in order to enable the "edit ticket" function in the menu.

tldr;  The ability to add a name or comment without first saving and retrieving the ticket would be incredibly helpful, and a massive timesaver in a fast paced environment. 

Thanks 🙂